1911 Firearm Addicts banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,242 Posts
Man if it was 41 I’d have to be the PAYPAL hoe here at work tonight :roflmaro::roflmaro:.

Reactions: TXP8RIOT

·
Premium Member
4,242 Posts
I’m kicking myself for a myriad of my life choices. A $5,000 firearm is way too much, for me.....Christmas is coming up, though.

Santa Claus isn’t real bud lol. Trust me I’ve been asking for stuff since I was found out at 21 and it’s not happening :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
As Biden would say C'mon Man! I'll make the receipt out for whatever amount you tell her it cost!!
I gotta sleep sometime... My wife loves to shoot and reload... she knows the gun safe inventory well. Plus one day I don't want the old joke to come true --- "I fear after I am gone my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid."

Seriously, this is a fine pistol. Built up right. This one be the only 1911 you'll ever need.

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
EVO has come a long way from when you did some action work on my 938 and you couldn't replace the trigger because you didn't have an arbor press! Beautiful work on this Colt Dave! Mark, I remember your showing me a CZ that had some amazing action work. Do you still do CZ work?
PM me for questions not related to this sale please.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
What, there's no 43 year old out there with a hankering for a birth year gun????????
Sadly, for more than one reason, I’m 53 not 43 :/

GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: TXP8RIOT

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've never seen gray ionbond before; I'm really liking it. GLWS

21 - 40 of 67 Posts