SOLD REDUCED!!!Wilson Combat Bernhardt Field Diver Watch $125 SHIPPED

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bigdaddymike, Nov 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigdaddymike

Bigdaddymike Well-Known Member

May 13, 2012
    I bought this new and wore it very few times. It has been in my watch box and now offered here. It was a limited run by Wilson made by Bernhardt of North Carolina. Includes the 2 links I had removed and all paperwork and original box. In excellent condition with very light signs of wear.
    $125 SHIPPED /Paypal F&F preferred.
    Description from WC/Bernhardt:
    Based on watches worn across the country by police officers, soldiers and S.W.A.T. team members, the Wilson Combat Field Diver represents a traditional, military styled watch with a near-indestructible build.

The 39mm case size is a good compromise for everyday wear.

Produced by Bernhardt of High Point, N.C., exclusively for Wilson Combat, the Field Diver features a precision quartz movement by RONDA of Switzerland. RONDA movements offer shock protection against the heaviest of concussions.

The movement is housed in a rugged, black PVD coated 316 stainless steel case with a sapphire crystal that is impervious to scratches. The case-back and crown both screw down, ensuring a 200 Meter water resistant rating. A steel diver’s bezel allows for 60-minute timing intervals, whether you’re below the water-line, timing a workout or just keeping track of your range session.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    cghelton, 45caldude and ronin11 like this.
  2. Bigdaddymike

May 13, 2012

3. Bigdaddymike

May 13, 2012
  4. bdickers

bdickers Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Good Morning,
    Any issues at all with your watch?

5. Bigdaddymike

May 13, 2012
    None, I have a plethora pf watches, making room in the watch case for some new ones. This one wasn't worn but maybe 5 times, in an office setting

6. bdickers

bdickers Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2012
    PayPal F&F work for you?
    Bob

7. Bigdaddymike

May 13, 2012
    pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.