1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this new and wore it very few times. It has been in my watch box and now offered here. It was a limited run by Wilson made by Bernhardt of North Carolina. Includes the 2 links I had removed and all paperwork and original box. In excellent condition with very light signs of wear.
$125 SHIPPED /Paypal F&F preferred.
Description from WC/Bernhardt:
Based on watches worn across the country by police officers, soldiers and S.W.A.T. team members, the Wilson Combat Field Diver represents a traditional, military styled watch with a near-indestructible build.

The 39mm case size is a good compromise for everyday wear.

Produced by Bernhardt of High Point, N.C., exclusively for Wilson Combat, the Field Diver features a precision quartz movement by RONDA of Switzerland. RONDA movements offer shock protection against the heaviest of concussions.

The movement is housed in a rugged, black PVD coated 316 stainless steel case with a sapphire crystal that is impervious to scratches. The case-back and crown both screw down, ensuring a 200 Meter water resistant rating. A steel diver’s bezel allows for 60-minute timing intervals, whether you’re below the water-line, timing a workout or just keeping track of your range session.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good Morning,
Any issues at all with your watch?
None, I have a plethora pf watches, making room in the watch case for some new ones. This one wasn't worn but maybe 5 times, in an office setting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.