1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reid 38 super comp match grade.

So I will add that this is a match grade build. The eggo pattern has tons of grip, and it's really durable. I was always worried about flat spotting my checkering. So this is a all about business type build.

A Great carry gun that I do not have to be paranoid that I am going to ding, or kill the value by treating it like a tool.

Attachments

·
You serious, Clark?
2,987 Posts
Jeremy is an awesome smith! He’s a top level USPSA shooter too!

If y’all enjoy podcast, we just interviewed Jeremy on ours. It will air next Wednesday 11/27. We asked him several questions about his work. Last year all the folks on this show have shot with Jeremy at matches and he’s a good dude.

Another Sport Shooting Podcast
https://www.podbean.com/ei/pb-ez7yw-c834cb

this is the link to Podbean but the show should be on every major podcasts app. Just search for Another Sport Shooting Podcast.

We’ve asked Jeremy to be in the show on a regular basses. So, stay tuned. Also, hit us up on Facebook for future questions for Jeremy.

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
Reid 38 super comp match grade.
Awesome Reid build
Jeremy is an awesome smith! He’s a top level USPSA shooter too!

If y’all enjoy podcast, we just interviewed Jeremy on ours. It will air next Wednesday 11/27. We asked him several questions about his work. Last year all the folks on this show have shot with Jeremy at matches and he’s a good dude.

Another Sport Shooting Podcast
https://www.podbean.com/ei/pb-ez7yw-c834cb

this is the link to Podbean but the show should be on every major podcasts app. Just search for Another Sport Shooting Podcast.
That’s cool. I listen to podcast all day every day at work. I will give this a listen.

·
You serious, Clark?
2,987 Posts
Awesome Reid build
That’s cool. I listen to podcast all day every day at work. I will give this a listen.

We just got started a couple months ago. So, we’re still fine tuning things. We’re all USPSA shooters so, the shows are pretty much geared towards that. Our earlier episodes aren’t what I’d call diamonds but hopefully you enjoy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts