Reliable, Readable 1911 prints.

Discussion in '1911 Gunsmithing' started by Integrity Arms, May 6, 2019.

1. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Okay guys, I need some serious help here. I have went to numerous sights to try and find legible 1911 prints.. It seems every where I go, the prints are either washed out, remakes, or their original and I cannot read 1/2 of the stuff on them. Can someone please point me to a place I can either buy a set of legible prints or a place where I can save them.. I keep having to go back through the Kuhnhausen to find stuff, not remembering the page, and I have saved a couple sets of prints from m-1911.org that seem to be online only and now they won't come up..

Someone, anyone? I am willing to pay for a hard copy set to keep here at the shop..

boatdoc likes this.
  2. SVG

SVG Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2019
    Check your PM's Steve.

3. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    I know about the Redux and just come across those again, just have found a few discrepancies in the dimensions over some other prints, so would like to stay as true to the originals as possible. Just be nice to have a hard copy on hand to reference without having to dig everytime.

boatdoc, cghelton and simonp like this.
  4. TheCollector

TheCollector Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2018
    wrmiller and boatdoc like this.
  5. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    I’d really like to get a hard copy somewhere. Was hoping maybe someone might know if there is a paper copy available..

6. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Let me check with a couple of my buddies, they have actual real prints on some amazing firearms. One of them might have 1911 prints, I’ll let you know later.

Steve Owens and wrmiller like this.
  7. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    Thanks buddy, just be nice to have a hard copy on hand.

8. wrmiller

wrmiller The Tinker

Oct 29, 2016
    I pull up stuff on the computer in my shop all the time, but if you determine where to get hard copies, I'd appreciate a yell. :)

simonp and Steve Owens like this.
  9. SVG

SVG Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2019
    Steve, if you've got a printer take the PDF I sent you and print out an 11" x 17" set.
    Or if you have a blueprint company locally, take the PDF to them and ask them to print you a copy.

Steve Owens likes this.
  10. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    The ones that come through are side ways. And on a 8x10 sheet of paper the print is really small. They make or at least I thought they did a one or two page full desk size hard copy print. Thanks for your help much appreciated. Sorry must of missed the 11x17 part but don’t think my printer has those options. Not sure about a printing place locally.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  11. Integrity Arms

Mar 20, 2017
    same here, I mean I can always find what I’m looking for, but it would be nice to have a hard go to copy when you don’t want to spend 45 mins at the PC, and I’ve gotten where I’ve saved so many bookmarks it takes 10 minutes for them to load. I also have satellite internet where I’m at and it likes to only work when it wants to sometimes. And of course it’s usually down when I need it most lol.

wrmiller and simonp like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted