1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NJ governor Murphy wrecked us with the mag ban. For those who don’t know he took us from 15 to 10 rounds with now grandfather clause. I’m looking to move to Texas or North Carolina. I like Dallas but my wife hates the heat so we’re leaning towards NC. Anyone here recommend moving to NC? The gun laws and taxes would be a vast improvement over NJ. I am a little concerned NC is moving to the left and just learned they still go by a permit system for pistols if you don’t have a CCW which is crazy for a southern state. Still gun and carry laws are a huge difference.

·
Live everyday as it is your last
1,568 Posts
I live in South Carolina but worked in North Carolina until early this year.

The state is starting to slip toward the left heavily.

I am glad I no longer have to work there .

·
What me worry ?
10,865 Posts
I suggest you consider South Carolina ,as long as y’all don’t bring
A northern attitude with you .
Strong pro gun State and government,easy living with a live and let live way of life ,as long as you don’t push for changing our ways,you
will find the folks here wonderful people.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suggest you consider South Carolina ,as long as y’all don’t bring
A northern attitude with you .
Strong pro gun State and government,easy living with a live and let live way of life ,as long as you don’t push for changing our ways,you
will find the folks here wonderful people.
I’m conservatice and very libertarian. I’m trying to move to a free state that will stay that way for a good while. Most of the country is changing and moving left fast!

·
What me worry ?
10,865 Posts
I’m conservatice and very libertarian. I’m trying to move to a free state that will stay that way for a good while. Most of the country is changing and moving left fast!
S.C. Is a very conservative state that very much believes in the rights of the individual ( we started two wars over that ) the folks here are God fearing and proud of our forefathers way of life ,and not fond of change.
Have you considered California ? :roflmaro:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live in NC, right at camp lejune, maybe it’s because the marine base right here but gun laws are very lax here everybody minds there own business and plenty of work opportunities, and the best part is non stop gunfire from the base so the neighbors will never complain about your range time !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts