Remington 700

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DRYHUMOR, Dec 3, 2011.

1. DRYHUMOR

DRYHUMOR Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2011
    I bought this unfired from the original owner a few years ago. I've put about 80 or so rounds through it. It has a few minor handling marks. If you want to see any pics of a particular spot, let me know.

This is the older model, with the old style pre X mark trigger. Has the HS Precision stock, with full bed rail. 26" heavy barrel. I haven't reloaded for it, but was getting 1/2" with factory ammo. The best being a BHA blue box, 50gr Vmax. The second best @ 1/2 plus-less than 3/4, was a BHA blue box 52 gr match hollow point. 40 to 50 gr is prob going to be the best. 1:12 twist rate.

Not looking for trades, I'm trying to get up enough extra funds so I can build a shooting/range house in the spring.

Will sell for $525.00 shipped. Your FFL must accept from a non FFL.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DRYHUMOR

Sep 20, 2011

3. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith Sponsor

Sep 11, 2011
    You mean you haven't sold this yet!? Wow! This is a smokin' deal! If I didn't already have one .223 in the safe and one on the way I'd take it just to see it move!

Seriously, if you are looking at this and thinking about buying it I'll tell you something. I've had many deals with Dryhumor and can tell you he never describes his stuff factually. It is ALWAYS WAY better than he describes it and that is no joke! Great guy to deal with here so buy with confidence!

And with that I'll give it a BUMP!

4. DRYHUMOR

Sep 20, 2011
    Thanks Joe.

The more I look at it, the more I'm thinking I may keep it a bit longer......maybe.

5. dgi

dgi NRA Life Member

Sep 10, 2011
    i've been looking for one in .223.... it'll have to wait until after the holidays though :(

6. DRYHUMOR

Sep 20, 2011
    RIFLE HAS BEEN SOLD Thanks.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted