Rant Rep. Ilhan Omar

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by UBOATDOC, Apr 27, 2019.

1. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    This is recent news as well as Tucker Carlson interviewed SGM Kyle Lamb USA(Ret) on his program about the "thousands" of Somalis killed during Battle of Mogadishu 1993 when US Army Rangers who were there basically as security for humanitarian action to assist the UN mission during a severe famine in Somalia in 1993. As an indirect result of this battle, hundreds if not thousands of Somalis were allowed to immigrate here to avoid political persecution, along with of course, Rep. Omar's family. A very accurate count of the dead as a result of this action, made famous of course in the movie Blackhawk Down was under 500. Does this absurd woman express any gratitude? Nope. She needs to be removed from her elected office.

2. BillKilgore

BillKilgore Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2015
    She should be forced to repeat her oath of office daily, on a bible, not the koran.

ETA: I think she has already committed impeachable offenses.

3. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    My favorite news about her in the past couple weeks in terms of this Occasional Cortex being abruptly surprised by her "bougie" garbage disposal.......as if when growing up in Queens NY , no homes had them...l have much doubt that she was raised in an area so impoverished that she never saw or had to use a garbage disposal.

Omar-much funnier in her own delusional self-aggrandizing way that she assigned herself as the POTUS' nemesis. I seriously doubt that President "worries" about a one term Congresswoman, who is clearly a Muslim Brotherhood member and an anti-Semite and if found with close ties to Hamas, there will be her own personal hell laid right at her feet. Follow the money.

4. Kevin Rohrer

Kevin Rohrer Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jul 6, 2014
    I doubt he worries about her either, but am not sure she will only survive one term. After all, the previous Prez shared the same attributes as you description of her above, and he got *two* terms.

UBOATDOC likes this.
  5. HooDoo Man

HooDoo Man Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 26, 2017
    Get a ROPE!

UBOATDOC likes this.
  6. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    This person and her sidekick Tlaib are absurdly delusional. And yep.....they gotta go.

7. 605atthe wheels

605atthe wheels In the staging lanes Supporting Addict

Oct 19, 2012
    I can't post what I really want to say...I don't need a midnight assault raid.

Johnny Carson (as Carnak the Magnificent) used to say.."may the fleas of a thousand Camels infest your armpits"

George

UBOATDOC likes this.
  8. HooDoo Man

HooDoo Man Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 26, 2017
    Bet there's plenty of hair in those armpits.

UBOATDOC likes this.
  9. Spur1911

Spur1911 Well-Known Member

May 30, 2016
    The problem with Minnnesota's representative is the fact that only the people in her district can vote against her - or for her. I've been up there - demographics of the district might be a huge problem to overcome. She has a base of support with like minded people who hate conservatives, Trump, Israel, etc.

10. Kevin Rohrer

Kevin Rohrer Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jul 6, 2014
    Christians, Jews, Americans, the US...

Spur1911 likes this.