1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought there would be a bit more discussion in here about the topic but I didn't find any in the seach. I have the regular RMR on my glock 19 but I think it would stick out a bit too far and look bizarre on a 2011. That's when I heard about the RMRcc, which is nearly the exact width of the 2011 slide. Any thoughts on which route I should take? Thanks!

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RMR cc on a Commander slide. There is no logic in saying that the widow is too small. If you’re looking around in the window for the dot then you need more practice indexing the gun. This is coming from someone the practicality lived with a red dot equipped gun in their hand for 15 years as I was a sponsored and payed IPSC shooter.
View attachment 1135613 View attachment 1135614 View attachment 1135615 View attachment 1135616 View attachment 1135617
That's what I'm talking about! It just looks like it belongs there. Obviously, being direct milled helps but it just fits. And you're right, I do need more practice!

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
curse of the direct mill for a proprietary footprint (with RMR you have Holosun and adapter options).
But now you are 100% married to that optic; the blessing and curse of the direct mill for a proprietary footprint (with RMR you have Holosun and adapter options).
I selected the DUO option so it would just be a matter of buying a new adapter plate. I know the plates are not ideal but I wouldn't be marrying the cc in my case, it would just cost some money to switch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts