1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, I had to come into work early this morning at 2 AM :cry: to cover a fellow workers sick day. Since nothing was going on. I thought id browse the ole internet and look at some custom 1911's out there. I happened to stumble upon Robar's Custom 1911 line, and I gotta say the guns caught my eye. I am familiar with Robar when it comes to the finishes but I didn't realize they also did custom 1911's. Anyone have one of Robar's custom 1911's? and how does it compare to other custom 1911 makers?

·
North Central AZ Grasslands
3,272 Posts
I had them do a Wilson round butt magwell and a couple of other things when they did the NO3 coating on my Carry Comp years ago they did a great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
298 Posts
They have been building custom guns for decades along with their finishes. I used to own a couple of their precision rifles, and their SR60 sniper gun was the rifle of choice for LAPD SWAT. Robbie Barkman’s gunsmith linage goes well back to the early days of Gunsite when he the gunsmith in change of the gunsmithery (before Ted Yost). Np3 is still one of my favorite finishes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts