close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rock Island Armory Compact CS 1911 .45 ACP - Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by FirearmsInPhoenix, Jul 11, 2017.

1. FirearmsInPhoenix

FirearmsInPhoenix Member

Jul 1, 2017
    SOLD

ROCK ISLAND ARMORY CS COMPACT 1911 in Outstanding/Excellent Condition

Ships from Arizona to your FFL OR FTF in Scottsdale, AZ

SPECS:

- Low Round Count, 300 rounds, flawless.

- Caliber: .45 ACP

- Capacity: 7 rounds with the included factory magazine (comes with only one mag, as from the factory)

- Trigger: SAO, of course, but this one is sweet. No modification, it just happened to come sweet, crisp, and light from the factory. Trigger also has an adjustable over-travel stop.

- 3.5” button rifled bull barrel supported by a full length guide rod, bushingless.

- Sights: Dovetailed, both front and rear - Novak style (as from factory). They came plain black but have been enhanced with glow-in-the-dark three-dot set up—aftermarket addition. Not tritium, but a superluminova type. The sights are very nice.

- Finish: Matte Parkerized, in excellent condition. Very nice finish.

- Grips: The factory rubber grips come with this sale.

- Box – Comes in OEM box.

NOTE: the RavenWood Dia de Muertos grips mounted on the gun in some of the photos below are NOT INCLUDED with the sale. The gun will come with the factory rubber grips installed (also shown in the pictures below).

SOLD: $385 Shipped to your FFL OR $365 FTF in Scottsdale, AZ.

LIFETIME WARRANTY: **RIA's lifetime warranty DOES transfer with sale to new owners. I called and checked with RIA, myself. So, you'll also be getting RIA's reputation for excellent customer service and their lifetime warranty with this sale. I'll include a warranty registration card with this sale. I have never filled one out, so you'd be the first to do so.**

Send Offers to: FirearmsInPhoenix (at) Gmail

Note: I’ve sold firearms on GlockTalk and S&W Forum under the username “FirearmsInPhoenix.” I’ve sold firearms on Ruger Forum under the username “jPhoenix.” I’ve also sold on Defensive Carry under the username “NoSlack.” I’ve sold many watches on WatchUseek (watch collecting is also a hobby) under the username “jPhoenix.” I’ve sold parts and accessories on ar15.com under the username “FirearmsInPhonenix.” All of my sales have had positive results and satisfied customers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Kip and Raven312 like this.
  2. sparky.0

sparky.0 Dry heat... yea right Supporting Addict

Sep 11, 2012
    Are you a dealer here in Phoenix or are you selling as an individual? I live in Glendale...

3. JonFrank

JonFrank Active Member

Feb 17, 2015
    I've really been hankering for one of these. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. FirearmsInPhoenix

FirearmsInPhoenix Member

Jul 1, 2017
    I'm selling as an individual. Still require Arizona State Issued ID (including photocopies of front and back for my records) and will provide a bill of sale with my AZ State Issued ID to the buyer (along with photocopies), etc. --for any face-to-face sales---all for everyone's peace of mind.

Drop a PM or email if your interested. I'm in the Phoenix area, and thanks for the inquiry.

Thanks, man. Much appreciated.

5. cghelton

cghelton Active Member Supporting Addict

Jan 8, 2017
    Those are nice,for the money you can't beat them. I carry one sometimes that's had a little work on. It's 9mm. [​IMG]Very nice trigger on mine as well. You wouldn't think it was a 400 pistol.

GLWS

Raven312 and LPRoad like this.
  6. FirearmsInPhoenix

FirearmsInPhoenix Member

Jul 1, 2017
    That's awesome, bud. That finish is slick. Who did that work?

7. Frisco85132

Frisco85132 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2017
  8. cghelton

cghelton Active Member Supporting Addict

Jan 8, 2017
    Gary Smith at Twincreeks Armory. Here in Georgetown,Oh. He's a 1911 Smith as well. Super nice guy.

9. JonFrank

JonFrank Active Member

Feb 17, 2015
    Ugh. I keep coming back to this. Gives me buyers remorse for picking up a Shield.

I think I'd enjoy this much more...

cghelton likes this.
  10. FirearmsInPhoenix

FirearmsInPhoenix Member

Jul 1, 2017
    Thanks for the info., man. I'm going to look him up.

The shield may not be as exciting as compact 1911, but it's boring-reliable, in my experience, and very lightweight. This compact 1911, being steel framed, has only one of those attributes. I'll let you guess which one. Enjoy the shield, they're pretty cool little shooters in their own right.

11. claybuster

claybuster Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Payment sent. Just posting for feedback :)

Rick R

12. FirearmsInPhoenix

FirearmsInPhoenix Member

Jul 1, 2017
    Sold to claybuster (Rick R). Payment and FFL paperwork received. Pistol now in the care of the FFL for shipment out.

claybuster likes this.
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted