1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Turnkey Hardballer that won't disappoint.
I picked this amazing .45 from a forum member last year, Rock River Arms NM Hardballer with work from Joe C.
Gun is an absolute hammer, I only shot 100rds through it and it deserves a new home and usage it should get.
I'll post the link from the original owner, who's pics and competition info tell the complete history, and underscore the quality of the gun.
Gun is pristine and exactly as shown in pictures, +100rds.

$2100 $2000

Payment via PayPal, USPS Money Order, or Personal Check from established members.
PM me for additional info or pics, thanks!

"2008 vintage Rock River NM hardball pistol in 45ACP. I bought the gun during the winter of 2014 and started shooting EIC matches that year with it. In just 4 matches, during 2014, I went Distinguished with this pistol. It is phenomenally accurate and tight as new. It is rarely shot anymore so it is for sale to fund something different. I'm estimating round count in the 4-5k range, but like I said it is TIGHT with no slop anywhere. Before starting the matches in 2014 the pistol was sent to my 1911 gunsmith, Joe Chambers. Joe replaced the sear and hammer with Harrison Design parts and gave the action a short roll. Joe made several modifications for reliability but also did the Marvel disconnector cut on the slide (can be seen in the breachface photo). The gun comes with 4 Metalform, flat follower magazines tuned by Joe as well. I've never had a failure in any way with this pistol and am 100% certain neither will you."

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for a gun that's a legit laser, don't fear going distinguished!😉

Reactions: Bye Felicia.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts