436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Gun accessory
Brown Gun Trigger Shotgun Tan
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel
Product Gun Firearm Trigger White
Gun Firearm Trigger Line Black
Well.....I didn’t want to have to do this, however we just found out my oldest is going to need braces.....so this one has got to go on the chopping block.

I just recently bought this from another addict back in November, and have since put exactly 300 rounds down range.

I put 10-8 rear sight on it and picked up a wolf 14lb variable recoil spring for it. To say this gun is laser accurate would be a understatement....with both the kart tube and KKM tube.

It comes as I bought it, with both the factory Kart barrel and fitted KKM Threaded barrel. The KKM barrel was fit via Jim at innovative customs and was done right. He also did some trigger work to it as well. It will come with both barrels, hard case, 1 mag and the spare 14lb recoil spring.

It has its general wear you would expect from a 10 year old gun, however the slide cycles like it’s on oiled glass. It will ship from me (individual) to your FFL. I can provide a copy of my LEO credentials if that helps your FFL.

Price is $1700.00 shipped.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well.....I didn’t want to have to do this, however we just found out my oldest is going to need braces.....so this one has got to go on the chopping block.
Oh man, I feel ya. I had a separate “new car fund” savings acct when I found out my oldest needed braces. I cashed it out and then every once in a while I would say “smile! I want to see my new car”. Good luck with the sale. :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Great looking pistol! I’m down to my last 15 months of a 3 year extension past my Army retirement because my oldest needed braces. Good luck with your sale!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts