1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those that do not know, we also specialize in wrist watches. We offer the same level of integrity and customer service with watches as we do Firearms. If there is a particular model you are looking for, I can probably acquire it for you.

This is a no date Rolex Submariner that was purchased earlier this year from an AD. It was seldom worn and is in great condition, could use a slight polishing to look completely brand new.

This will come with the outer box, Rolex case, both hang tags, warranty booklet, and manual. This is a complete set, there are even some factory stickers on the band still. I’m asking $8500 shipped
Box Rectangle Paper product Packing materials Paper
Analog watch Product Watch Glass Watch accessory
Product Watch Brown Analog watch Glass
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Beige Metal
Rectangle Beige Astronomical object Circle Commemorative plaque
Khaki Beige Metal Steel Natural material
Brown Product Photograph Watch Fashion accessory
Metal Steel Silver Aluminium Still life photography

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
3,316 Posts
What a beautiful Submariner. Owned one once. Gave my wrist a whole sort of different meaning.Wish the person who gave it to me had meant more, I might have loved it a little more and still be wearing it. Instead, I sold early when there was not much value before 2009. How about a long term purchase over several months? I even used to be a Submariner, so it means something. Doc.

1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I keep promising myself a Tag someday..... note to self: Ask you before shopping elsewhere. That is a beautiful watch.
Please do! I will make it worth your time

1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$8350 cash!

Reactions: Chris O
1 - 10 of 10 Posts