SOLD Rolex Submariner

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Dangerous Brian, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Dangerous Brian

Dangerous Brian Pigtails and butter please...

Dec 9, 2013
    FS: VGC, late model, Rolex Submariner (40mm, stainless steel, black dial, ceramic bezel, glide lock clasp, original "clean" no date version).

This was bought brand new from an official Rolex AD in the fall of last year. It was a gift from my now ex-wife. I have hardly worn it, and I would like to roll the cash into something with less emotional baggage. Mint condition, except for a couple of desk diving bracelet clasp scuffs which will come out easily enough. Comes with all boxes, papers, and all of other original stuff - spare links, warranty card (dated, stamped, NOT named), cloth, coffin, suede pouch, hang tags etc. Plenty of factory warranty left and watch keeps excellent time.

Price is $8000 including overnight shipping within the lower 48. I will pay the shipping, you can buy the insurance if you want it.

I will take a full set of photos tomorrow in better light.

No trades, and no lower offers please. Professional model steel men's Rolex are not as easy to get as they should be and this one can live in the safe until sold.

Bank check preferred, but I am open to discussing other options with forum regulars with solid creds. My feedback here speaks for itself.

This is a great watch. I just need a different flavor with a different history.

PM me here if you can use it.

Thanks all.

IMG_5549[2690].JPG

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    Mike Meints, FWoo45, simonp and 8 others like this.
  2. Dangerous Brian

Dangerous Brian Pigtails and butter please...

Dec 9, 2013

3. zChambers

zChambers ........... Supporting Addict

Jan 21, 2015
    wow, that was fast! A very fair price for a new model sub.

4. simonp

simonp Well-Known Member

May 27, 2016
    Sweet deal on one of my favorite Rolex's - the no date Sub

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted