Ruger 10/22

Discussion in 'Rifles & Shotguns' started by knedrgr, Jan 6, 2012.

Tags:
  1. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    Given the 1911-22, the 22LR bug came back and bit me, and wanted another 22LR rifle. Pondered about getting back into the 22LR MP5.

I have a 10/22 and it's a blast to shoot. However, I haven't taken it to the range lately, so it's been neglected. So, I felt bad and wanted to get something for it. Just ordered it a new stock today and hope to get it next week.

http://www.promagindustries.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=AAM1022

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's not me, just a review that sealed the deal on buying the stock conversion. Been reading some really good reviews too. Personally, I think it's one of the best looking stock conversion for the 10/22.

[video=youtube_share;XXsbZV3q1vs]http://youtu.be/XXsbZV3q1vs[/video]

2. TSiWRX

TSiWRX Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Very cool.

I want a 10/22 and a couple of other long-guns - mainly to take Appleseed, so that I can learn how to put rounds downrange, far away. :)

I really don't know if I'm going about it the right way, as I'm looking to start carbine and shotgun classes this summer...maybe I should do Appleseed first, but I know that it's two different types of shooting.

That kit looks pretty darned cool!

3. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    Very nice,......I'm currently 10/22 less,......but I have a dedicated .22LR upper.

4. CMG

CMG Member

Aug 20, 2011
  5. knedrgr

Aug 15, 2011
    Thanks. The Blacksun site looks cool. Sounds like they have a good CS rep too.

Can't wait to get it and assemble.

6. knedrgr

Aug 15, 2011
    Finally took a picture of the kit. It's really solid and feels great at the range. Still needs to sight in the iron sights.

[​IMG]

7. CMG

CMG Member

Aug 20, 2011
    It looks nice dressed like that! :lol:

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted