SOLD Ruger Mantado Vaquero 4" Stainless 357 Magnum

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Karl Beining, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    So, a local customer of over 10 years and a man I would call a friend, came to me to help him with a problem. His problem is personal so I will not delve into that, but luckily it is a problem money can solve. He has been a gun accumulator for 40+ years, and has a lot of nice stuff. 100-200 Guns will likely be liquidated in this purge and I will be brokering as many as possible for him in the coming weeks, you gents & ladies will get first crack, they will go to Gunbroker penny auction after a few days here. As this is a fund raising mission for him, trades are wholly off the table on these guns, and short (30 day or less) layaways are an option. I will try to price them according to the current market, please feel free to make offers, please do not make offers if you are not ready to buy if it is accepted. I will dribble a few a day in here and hopefully we can connect on a few.

Thanks, from him, and me.

Superb condition, front sight has been regulated, box and papers

$775 Shipped OBO

IMG_3148.JPG IMG_3149.JPG IMG_3150.JPG IMG_3151.JPG IMG_3152.JPG IMG_3153.JPG IMG_3154.JPG

Glock2740, gps man, colrhino and 3 others like this.
  2. Greg6640

Greg6640 John 14:6 Supporting Addict

Apr 20, 2015
    I know what you mean by regulated, but to what cartridge or load? Did he say?

Karl Beining likes this.

3. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    No, but I would be happy to shoot it :) I imagine lighter loads at closer distances, Most Ruger Vaqueros shoot quite low as they ship

4. gps man

gps man Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2015
    Oh man! THAT is very nice! 4” ahhhhhh....

Karl Beining likes this.
  5. Acroyer

Acroyer I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a 1911 today Supporting Addict

Dec 16, 2015
  6. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    AMEN!

gps man and Karl Beining like this.
  7. Acroyer

Dec 16, 2015
    ...And not to be nit-picky, but I believe that model has the 3.75" barrel, which make make a difference in some areas.

gps man and Karl Beining like this.
  8. Acroyer

Dec 16, 2015
    I really want this, but am trying to talk myself out of it. I would end up carrying it as my ccw handgun, and I had just recently convinced myself that carrying a single action revolver is not as efficient as a double action revolver, or even a *gasp* auto-loader.

I am kicking around numbers in my head to see what I can offer if it's cash and I drive to you, so no shipping...

Karl Beining and gps man like this.
  9. gps man

Nov 7, 2015
    I’ve tried to quit looking at this one. It’s gorgeous.

IF I didn’t have a matching set of consecutive serial numbered .357 Vaqueros..... I’d have already succumbed to temptation.

“ I’m standing at the corner of temptation and salvation street” and trying to be strong.

GLWS Karl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Karl Beining likes this.
  10. Dwe

Dwe I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!

Sep 4, 2011
    Mine!
    Gotta buy another safe!

11. gps man

Nov 7, 2015
    Good for you!

Karl Beining likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted