1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a beautiful like new in the factory box Ruger Redhawk 45 Colt/45acp stainless steel revolver. It is capable of firing both calibers from the same cylinder. This fine gun comes in the Ruger factory box which is original to the gun.

The box also contains all the original paperwork and items that accompanied it from the factory. It has a beautiful set of white outline rear sights, red ramp front sights and a beautiful set of original Ruger wood grips. I have never fired it. The bore is bright and shiny. Lock up is tight and there is no push off on the hammer.

Price is $855.00 shipped and fully insured to any legal destination in the lower 48 states.

These fine guns possess factory quality and workmanship that is not available in today's market. I am not interested in any trades.

Guns must be shipped to an FFL dealer.

Payment may be made by money order, cashiers check or personal check. NO Paypal or Credit Cards. I can also accept an electronic money transfer through my bank (Zelle) or a Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money transfer. Zelle is fast, safe, secure and instant and there are no fees assigned to either the buyer or seller.

In the event you are interested in purchasing any of the listed firearms and want to pay the firearm off in several installments, contact me to discuss layaway payment option.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts