SOLD Ruger SP101 --- Clean in box --- 3" 357 Mag

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Karl Beining, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    So, a local customer of over 10 years and a man I would call a friend, came to me to help him with a problem. His problem is personal so I will not delve into that, but luckily it is a problem money can solve. He has been a gun accumulator for 40+ years, and has a lot of nice stuff. 100-200 Guns will likely be liquidated in this purge and I will be brokering as many as possible for him in the coming weeks, you gents & ladies will get first crack, they will go to Gunbroker penny auction after a few days here. As this is a fund raising mission for him, trades are wholly off the table on these guns, and short (30 day or less) layaways are an option. I will try to price them according to the current market, please feel free to make offers, please do not make offers if you are not ready to buy if it is accepted. I will dribble a few a day in here and hopefully we can connect on a few.

Thanks, from him, and me.

Gun shows very light use, box and papers and extra grips

$575 OBO Shipped

IMG_3234.JPG IMG_3235.JPG IMG_3236.JPG IMG_3237.JPG IMG_3238.JPG IMG_3239.JPG IMG_3240.JPG IMG_3241.JPG IMG_3242.JPG IMG_3243.JPG

2. Anvil_Head

Anvil_Head Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2019
    I've been wanting to snag one of these and this is a solid deal. If I hadn't suckered myself into one of the hi standards you listed last week AND trying to save to have custom work done this would be heading to GA next week. GLWS sir

3. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget

Aug 18, 2015
    This just moved to the top of my list.

Karl Beining and Jollyroger1 like this.
  4. Mainspring

Mainspring Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Nov 1, 2014
    I need this. Selling plasma is the key. Nice deal.

5. Tinelement

Tinelement Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2017
    Love these.

Bought the 2.5” version back in Feb. Put the 10# Wilson Combat springs in and spent a few hours polishing internals. So sweet!:happy:

6. Karl Beining

Karl Beining Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 8, 2015
    One bump before 'Broker ----- $525 Shipped

7. livinthelife

livinthelife Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
  8. livinthelife

livinthelife Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
  9. Raylan Givens

Raylan Givens Never Forget

Aug 18, 2015
    Thank you

gps man and Karl Beining like this.
  10. fatbaldguy

fatbaldguy Cranky old curmudgeon

Jul 28, 2017
    If you wish to improve the trigger once you have tested it, I can direct you to one of the methods. It is what I did to the GP100 you shot at the shoot.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted