1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Ruger SR1911 out to the range again today and put another 300 rounds through it, not a single FTE or FTF, no problems at all. Unfortunately, the bad guy, as you will see at the end of the video had a very, very bad day. :thumb:

[video=youtube;iW06lKqYZYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW06lKqYZYs&hd=1[/video]

·
Sharpening Ockham's Razor
1,990 Posts
Nice video. I actually really liked the slower introduction, showing the surroundings and such. Made me feel like I was there, and a lot more personal than just a typically dry range video. :thumb: Glad to hear the gun's running well; looking forward to more videos.

Andy

·
Registered
314 Posts
That was nicely put together. It looks like that Ruger really shoots well too!

·
Banned
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I shot it on my new iPhone 4S. Still have not figured how to upload in 1080, but I did figure out how to use iMovie to link vids, so I'm making progress. Plus the iPHone 4S has better sound capture, so it does not cut out when I shoot. Previous videos made it sound as if I had a silencer on my pistols and rifles.

·
Sharpening Ockham's Razor
1,990 Posts
I had noticed that before, as far as the sound cutting out. That's pretty quality video for a phone. I have the iPhone 4 that I like, but don't do too much video with it. Perhaps I should! :thumb:

Andy

·
Dremel jockey
4,079 Posts
What great little vid!
Good narration.

:thumb:

·
Registered
15 Posts
pretty sweet, sure would be nice if our stuff looked like pit # 6. I like the paper plates and orange dots, BTW

1 - 10 of 10 Posts