Rush Limbaugh Spends Two Hours With President Donald Trump!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colorado Sonny, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Glock2740

Glock2740 1911 addict Staff Member Moderator

Aug 16, 2011
    I only got to hear parts of it and it was GREAT!

DWdude, Colorado Sonny and OldCuz like this.

2. DWdude

DWdude Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2019
    I pray the sensible Dems see what their party is cramming down their throats and vote appropriately. Putting his ego aside I do believe (hope) he is doing right for we the people.

3. OldCuz

OldCuz FREEDOM IS NOT FREE Supporting Addict

Mar 22, 2020
    I got on shortly after it started. Glad Rush was able to be in today. He sounded great. He let Trump talk without much interruption. Unlike Hanity would have. Great show today.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  4. TheCollector

TheCollector Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2018
    I listened to it all as well as the President on Mark Levin's show later.

It will be soooooo sad... and disastrous if the average Democrat "in name only" cast their vote for Biden/Harris. I'm going to have faith that many will simply not vote because they also see the dangers ahead.

Glock2740, DWdude and Colorado Sonny like this.
  5. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    I only got to hear parts, as I was working. I was supposed to be off today, but I have to get'er done!

Glock2740, Rick McC. and TheCollector like this.
  6. HooDoo Man

HooDoo Man Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 26, 2017
    It was great. And drove the Media crazy.

7. seagiant

seagiant Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    No doubt, the MSN and the Left hate Conservative Radio or any other outlet they can't manipulate?

My wife and I was talking today about Trump on with Limbaugh and she said she was turned from the Dim Party by listening to the radio...

Hopefully that is happening now, really want to see a red wave, in November!

8. Usp45ct

Usp45ct Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2012
    If polls were honest, I would love to see what the real numbers are. I simply cannot believe they are even remotely close.

Short story. Wife’s friend stopped over on Monday and in conversation mentioned Orange Hitler. I laughed and suggested she go to Auschwitz where she would never make that comparison again. She mentioned what Trump said about the military and I laughed and showed her the Biden video. She had never seen it. She mentioned Ukraine and i showed her that video. She was shocked - truly shocked. She had never seen that before. I asked makes you wonder what else you don’t know. Start using your nursing critical thinking skills and research what is really going on.

She left after a few more minutes. Will it matter? In my state-no.

Colorado Sonny and OldCuz like this.
  9. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
    It's the sad truth. Too many misinformed citizens walking and driving around with their muzzles. Brainless sheep going right to slaughter. So gullible. What in the hell happened to common sense. It's like they don't even care what the truth is.

My 18 yo daughter was called on her cell from some womens movement org. They said they wanted to send her a mail in ballot and information to help her decide on how to vote. She said no thank you. I'm voting in person at the polls with my Dad, and I know how to vote. Go Trump
    she said. They hung up on her. Lol

10. seagiant

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    Sadly, a LOT of People, only watch CNN and MSNBC, and can't figure out, they are only watching, "Orange Man Bad" 24/7!

We all have access to the same info, but one has to have the sense to seek or desire to find the truth.

We need Trump 4 more years to put more Judges on the Bench and the Elite Grifters in the jail!

Hopefully when we show someone the Truth, we at least plant a seed, not much more you can do, in the end!

OldCuz likes this.
  11. OldCuz

Mar 22, 2020
    Hopefully William Barr can get his ass in gear after Trump is re-elected and get the show on the road. It's high time to hold the crooks responsible for everything they have been doing. Time for justice to be served.

Colorado Sonny likes this.
  12. seagiant

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    This reminds me of The Civil War, where Lincoln could not find a General that would actually fight and go after Bob Lee.

I think he finally went through 4 Generals in 3 years and finally found Grant and the War was over within months.

Trump has had Sessions and now Barr, and still can't find anyone to put these corrupt Grifters behind bars, but, he will.

If Pompeo and Barr does not move on this pretty darn quick I think they are going to be looking for other employment very soon.

Trumps second term is going to be very interesting, cause I think he is not unlike People in the South, he is now looking for some "Payback" and might even let Obozo play!!!

Colorado Sonny likes this.
  13. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    You notice that Trump was surprised by some of the things Limbaugh said to him about the Barr's investigation. Trump does not want to taint this investigation. Let Barr continue and have McConnel and Graham demand action from Barr.

limbkiller and OldCuz like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted