Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noveske_nut, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Mike A

Mike A Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 19, 2017
    I would agree what's the rush, however this election with a Communist take over going on will result in a hung election. The Supreme Court will be so important it needs another God fearing
    American Judge who believes in America.

I am a bit shocked how Ghouls are already fighting over RBGs bones after all people many may not have agreed with her, however she was a human being.

This lord of the flies B :poop: that has gripped our country with Kretins burning our Cities needs to stop, but also this whole jump to a 3rd world country we must return to America. The Communist are not going to just quit & go home, don't bet on it. These Bastards just got the Ticket to Destroy or Country & The Communist in Government will assist them all the way.

2. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    You obviously failed civics as you have no idea how the selection process works .

3. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    Glad she’s gone, she caused a lot of damage to our country.

486243E9-C8AF-42A8-8160-45F8B93A8C49.jpeg

Antechinus, Herb, AB763 and 11 others like this.
  4. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    :cry:

OMG, please put the ignorant out of its misery.

Our future is bleak.

Mike A likes this.
  5. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Not to be confrontational but what is your point? I’m a little confused with some of your points. Why can’t you support all those things you say but still hate a traitor? Even a dead one!
    I spend a lot of time and money supporting those whom can fight for real change for our side! Everyone needs to be involved at all levels and show true conservatives our support but yeah....we can still hate a dead traitor!
    I want a constitutionalist nominated now, screw the left and their “burn it all down crap”! Let those fudgeers try:mad:
    As a side I would not be upset if any of the other traitors you listed followed her!!!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    Spokes, Herb, Gimpster and 7 others like this.
  6. seagiant

seagiant Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    These wussy Libs keep having their way. but if People finally get enough...

They are going to find out they've been playing a dangerous game.

The Patriots in this Country haven't even got started yet...

Actually hoping these Fools finally come to their senses!

Spokes, DRD, 1L26 and 3 others like this.
  7. gumby

gumby Active Member

Sep 6, 2011
    RBG was confirmed in 42 days, it can happen again.

Spokes, Babboonbobo, swampgas and 2 others like this.
  8. swampgas

swampgas Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 10, 2019

You can hate whomever you want, this is still America. Just as I can decide whom I may or may not hate. By removing dead people from the hate pile makes decision making easier. And for your convenience I provided a starter list LOL There are way too many of them to hate individually, so I lump them into a hate pile. They are in the "alive" pile, and I ignore the "dead" pile. I try not to waste time on either pile cause I have more important concerns. Remember, hate whomever/whatever you want, it's your right to do so.

Ultimately the point is; Blathering on about one's hatred of an inanimate object is a waste of time, defending the pointy end of the stick is equally a waste of time.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    Babboonbobo likes this.
  9. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Go home, load up. That said, the status quo will continue to be the norm. Too much $ to be lost otherwise. Nobody wants a bunch of Addicts to dust off their ammo boxes and get busy. Same story everytime a new scotus judge needs to be apointed. Don't listen to the fear mongers but keep your powder dry. Cheers, obviously.

livinthelife and Babboonbobo like this.
  10. Mike A

Mar 19, 2017
    Funny once again I see Dr Awkward surfaces once again, Why not really tell us how you really feel?
    Perhaps you would like to contact some fellow Democrats first?? Maybe?

Ok please just stand in line & enjoy the Buffay :happy:.
    :bang: When in Roma, When in Roma, When in Rome now write that
    1000 times & chant Fill Her Seat. Only you do really know :confused:
    a seat on the Supreme Court of the United States Of America
    only belongs to WE THE PEOPLE of the united States Of America.

Not a single citizen of the United States Of America.
    Please tell us if you believe this also @Dr Awkward
    I wonder if, oh well let this stand for now.
    AFFINITY.jpg

Spokes, SVG and limbkiller like this.
  11. Spokes

Spokes Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 18, 2011
    I will still hate Hitler..
    I will hate certain people till the day I die and won't stop thinking or talking about it...

Brennerman and 1911_Bandit like this.
  12. swampgas

swampgas Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 10, 2019
    And that is your right. I see her dying as an opportunity to get someone on the Court more aligned with the Constitution.

But let me ask you this, whom will you hate more, the old dead opportunity maker or the 3 senators who likely will not vote for a Nominee? Romney, Collins, and Murkowski (most likely mis-spelled by me), and possibly McSally? Those nit wits hold the Nominee in their hands. I'll save my vitriol for those back stabbers. The Republic needs her replacement to be seated before the election.

That being said, keep your ammo high and dry, cause the sh1t will hit the fan, many believers in the Republic will likely require blanket pardons for defending anything that deserves it. And it could start at any time, this Court Nominee could cause what I have been fearing for the last 3 years or so, but at the same time I kind of look forward to taming the left and a return to Constitutional rule.

Mike A and seagiant like this.
  13. SVG

SVG Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2019
    I remember that as well @wrmiller

14. Mike A

Mar 19, 2017
    What is HATE?
    An emotion like warm & fuzzy a mind clouding emotion that stifiles Logic. :eek: yep. I agreed with about 5% of what Obama did to or country yet I did not hate him, he was the duly elected Commander in Chief. That once used to mean something in a 1st world country like America.

I grew up overseas behind barb wire & dreamed of someday coming home to America. You heard the term S-Hole countries well they exist I promise you, & they play by a much different set of rules than we once did here. Today the biggest most effective weapon the left has is to divide & conquer & it looks as if they know how to use it. don't help them win unite & B strong.

Hate only hurts you inside. Why not use the power of prayer that always helps me when times looks bad for us. I see the Communist as opponents who want to destroy my Country. Why do I have to hate them? They are mine enemy that's easy enough 4 me.

Don't waste your time with hate, just focus on winning this important fight for America we have but 1 shot. It does look very bad now as the Brown shirts will have another
    popular reason RBG 4 there puppet masters.

Unite behind 1 thought! We will not give America to anyone, so just give me liberty or kill me, be 4 I return the favor. :joyful:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    swampgas likes this.
  15. Doc45

Doc45 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
  16. 1L26

1L26 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Collins should have had a good conservative primary battle. She truly is pretty much worthless as a "conservative" Senator.

RBG is gone an that's a fact. Now, Trump and McConnell need to correct another Clinton/Dem mistake!

If these Liberal Turds escalate their destruction due to Trump placing another Justice on the bench let the games begin.

Mike A likes this.
  17. Fiddler1537

Fiddler1537 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Jan 13, 2013
    In 2016, when lame-duck President Obama tabbed Merrick Garland to replace the late conservative Justice Antonin Scalia, Democratic leaders had no problem with the move. And neither did Ginsburg.

"There's nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being the president in his last year," Ginsburg said in a 2016 New York Times interview in which she called for Garland to receive a confirmation vote in the Senate.

1L26 and Roehl like this.
  18. seagiant

seagiant Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Hi,
    LOL!

Yea, the Dims, quote the Constitution when it suits them...

But, ignore it when they are trying to take our Guns or pass more restrictive laws.

Hoping People are waking up in this Country...

Been a LONG time coming!!!

1L26, Mike A, Roehl and 2 others like this.
  19. Frank Black

Frank Black Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2020
    The 'Biden Rule' means...

More

Beautiful

Winning ....

IMG_0483.JPG

:cool:

Mike A and OldCuz like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted