1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
All the square trigger guards please
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Use code BFriday22 for free shipping.

This is my favorite 9mm ammo. Shaw Arms is good to go, I wouldn't post otherwise.

EDIT: I’ll also add that Black Friday is probably the busiest time of the year so I’d expect some sort of delay in shipment. These guys are as good as it gets for customer service and getting things out quickly however consider the time of year before panicking that you didn’t receive a label or something..

· A meat popsicle I am
1,517 Posts

This is my favorite 9mm ammo. Shaw Arms is good to go, I wouldn't post otherwise.

EDIT: I’ll also add that Black Friday is probably the busiest time of the year so I’d expect some sort of delay in shipment. These guys are as good as it gets for customer service and getting things out quickly however consider the time of year before panicking that you didn’t receive a label or something..

Solid heads-up - thank you! Just picked up 5k

· Hit it while its hot
191 Posts

They use fedex or UPS?

· Registered
2,047 Posts
I bought a case,thanks.
Two years with 8% inflation, will get 9mm close to $.021 CPR, to equal 2019 pre-FJB. I believe Joe Sixpack will need heat,food and fuel before a range day in 23.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts