Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
A month ago it was $ 180.00 .
Yes it was and if you get into your time machine and feed the Mr. Fusion you can go back and buy it for $180. Today it is $219. I am only trying to help people out who got caught without a chair when the music stopped. I am good. I have not bought anything in a while. Again just trying to help people.

·
Dremel jockey
3,981 Posts
WV,

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Reactions: WVsig

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WV,

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Honestly I am just trying to help. I know lots of people do not have the means to stockpile ammo and need to have some on hand and some to still be able to shoot. I hope prices come back down.

·
CEO of DILLIGAF industries
8,484 Posts
Yes it was and if you get into your time machine and feed the Mr. Fusion you can go back and buy it for $180. Today it is $219. I am only trying to help people out who got caught without a chair when the music stopped. I am good. I have not bought anything in a while. Maybe I will stop trying to help. Thanks for the comment you are clearly living up to your personalized tag. :poop:

You obviously took it the wrong way . Some people may think they might buy before it gets worse . Your sarcasm is not appreciated .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts