1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
$510 S&W 3913 9mm alloy frame,stainless slide 98+ condition. Includes 2 8-round magazines, one blue, one stainless and a set of Hogue cocobolo grips.
Price includes shipping, assuming your FFL will receive from and individual.
Not Looking for any trade, looking to recover a portion of the cost of a new rifle.
Quickest way to reach me is Email: [email protected]

3913-1.jpg

3913 (2 of 2).jpg

Attachments

·
Double Secret Banned
2,137 Posts
The best of the 3rd Gen S&Ws. (The only one I kept) Plus this one still has the stainless trigger and hammer from before Smith started cost cutting.

Reactions: KS95B40

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a S&W 3913 I bought new. It has been a very good pistol. Goes bang every time you pull the trigger. :) Mine is not for sale.

Newt

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
818 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
818 Posts
At the bottom of the page try clicking on the "1911 Addicts" with the paintbrush symbol next to it. That should allow you to go to the old format of the forum and from there you should be able to change the title to SOLD. If that doesn't work try reaching out to one of the mods for guidance.
Thanks

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
At the bottom of the page try clicking on the "1911 Addicts" with the paintbrush symbol next to it. That should allow you to go to the old format of the forum and from there you should be able to change the title to SOLD. If that doesn't work try reaching out to one of the mods for guidance.
Thanks
That worked..Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
818 Posts
Thank you!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts