SOLD S&W 3914 Ladysmith in Excellent Condition $425

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by WVsig, Apr 16, 2019.

1. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    S&W 3914 Lady Smith 9mm. I do not have the box or the paper. This is an excelllent condition gun but it has been shot. It is not a perfect collectors piece. It will come with 2 factory mags. One has the finger rest the other does not. Both mags are blued and look to be original to the gun.

The rails which are so important on an aluminium framed gun are in amazin shape. It shows slight wear on the top of the rails but the rail channel still shows 80%+ of the original finish indicating the gun has not been shot much. Barrel looks clean. The magazine disconnect is still installed.

You don't see these in this condition very often. This was a backup to another 3914 which saw a lot more action. I never shot it much after aquiring it and it needs a new home.

Asking $425 FTF in NC, within a reasonable drive from my location or shipped to your FFL. Most of the time shipping is $25-$50 depending on your location. I can accept USPS MO, descrete F&F Paypal or cashier check.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Small mark on the front of the trigger guard.
    [​IMG]

Pics of the rails.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pics of the barrel & slide.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now the only negative to this pistol. The pistol shows some very slight signs of previous surface rust. Most likely from being stored in foam or a holster. You can run your fingernail over the spots and they are not raised. I can take more pics if you are interested. You can see it in this pic.
    [​IMG]

2. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    SPF on another forum.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted