1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m giving you guys first crack at this one. Smith and Wesson .22lr airweight 43c for $525 shipped to your FFL.

Overall it’s in very good condition, it could be cleaned and there are a couple marks in the finish. One near the crown and one near the rear sight groove. I tried to get them in the pics but I can send more if needed. I have the box, papers, and original cable lock.
Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Gun accessory
Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory Ammunition
Stationery Office equipment Office supplies Technology Metal
Revolver Shadow Still life photography Gun accessory

1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man I wish I had the funds for this. I've been looking for one

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I’ll do layaway if you’re interested

·
Registered
724 Posts
When I was younger I worked at a gun shop part time and the owner, who was in his 70s, carried one of these as his EDC. Always surprised me that a guy that could own and carry just about anything he pleased would want to carry one of these. Never dawned on me that he probably forgot more than I knew - about everything.

Can't confirm if it was a .22 mag or .22lr, but I know it was an 8 shot lightweight .22.

What did this kid carry, you ask? The complete opposite. A G20 with 16 rds of CorBon 10mm. :grin:

GLWS!

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Nice and I never knew S&W made that pistol. As 10 MM Guy say above.....I will just say a 22LF/.22 Mag in hand is well worth more the .44 Mag home in the safe when the chips go down.

I have a 9 round High Standard and a couple little NNA .22 mags

8 rounds of wimpy .22 is worth Your Weight in Gold when the crap goes down.

Karsten

1 - 8 of 8 Posts