1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a beautiful Smith & Wesson Model 25-5 8 3/8" inch 45 Colt blue steel Revolver. Gun was manufactured in 1988 according to the Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson and it comes in a factory original Smith & Wesson box which is not original to the gun.

This fine gun has the factory wide spur target hammer, wide target trigger and a beautiful set of Rosewood finger groove target grips. It also has a set of adjustable white outline rear sights and red ramp front sights. This gun is in pristine condition for a 32 year old gun. The bore is bright and shiny. Lock up is tight and there is no push off on the hammer.

Price is $1165.00 shipped and fully insured to any legal destination in the lower 48 states.

I am not interested in any trades.

Guns must be shipped to an FFL dealer.

Payment may be made by money order, cashiers check or personal check. NO Paypal or Credit Cards. I can also accept an electronic money transfer through my bank (Zelle) or a Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money transfer. Zelle is fast, safe, secure and instant and there are no fees assigned to either the buyer or seller.

In the event you are interested in purchasing any of the listed firearms and want to pay the firearm it off in several installments, contact me to discuss layaway payment options.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts