1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a gorgeous Smith & Wesson model 59 No Dash 4" nickel 9mm semi-auto handgun. This beauty is in a S&W box which is not original to the gun. It was manufactured in 1977 according to the Standard Catalog of Smith & Wesson. It retains the original grips and has had no aftermarket accessories added to it. It is completely original and comes with (1) factory S&W 15 round high capacity magazine. The bore is bright and shiny.

Price is $679.00 shipped and fully insured to any legal destination in the lower 48 states.

These fine guns possess factory quality and workmanship that is not available in today's market. I am not interested in any trades.

Guns must be shipped to an FFL dealer.

Payment may be made by money order, cashiers check or personal check. NO Paypal or Credit Cards. I can also accept an electronic money transfer through my bank (Zelle) or a Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money transfer. Zelle is fast, safe, secure and instant and there are no fees assigned to either the buyer or seller.

In the event you are interested in purchasing any of the listed firearms and want to pay the firearm off in several installments, contact me to discuss layaway payment option.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.