1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pulling my hair.
27,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well 2-3 months ago I didn't own a shield at all. Now I own three. LOL I bought the top one for me, from a member, as it has custom sights and custom stippling. Loved it enough to buy another one for the old squaw from a another member.

Well I decided to buy another one today from a LGS and give my twins the last 2 I bought. I have a different gun I can give to the old squaw. They have a shotgun, deer rifle and a muzzle loader along with a .22 but no pistols. They will now!!! I have a 100 rounds of ammo each to help get them broke in. Hope they like them.

IMG_20181215_155854954.jpg

·
Registered
8,501 Posts
you are a very generous [email protected]

my mrs had me sell her shield( she preferred a glock) . last week when she claime d mine as hers. NOW IF she would just carry the thing I would be in a better state of mind. all women should train and carry JMHO

my walthe r pps or my sig p 938 are the carry weapons of choice for me--for now

Reactions: TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

·
Registered
8,501 Posts

·
Registered
8,501 Posts
Just bought a Shield EZ for my youngest daughter I hope she don't like it .I've ran 150 of everything it eats it all .Smith hit a home run with this little gun .I know I will be buying another.
what a great dad

·
Registered
8,501 Posts
What is the grip treatment on the top gun? Want to get another Shield, but want a bit more aggressive grip.

I wish I had not sold mine.

easily fixed

·
Registered
8,501 Posts
I have 3 as well, must be something about the number 3, lol, great pistols I have had for a long time.
one for you, one for your mrs..one as backup--just saying

Reactions: awmp
1 - 15 of 15 Posts