1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This an original model 3" EMP lightweight frame (black anodized I believe) with a stainless steel slide. I have added a "Bolt on". front grip frame checkering plate. Looks and feels good to me, if you don't like it, it is removable. I also changed out the sights....10-8 U-notch plain black rear with a Tru-Glo TFO (tritium/fiber optic) front sight. I replaced the factory long trigger with a Harrison Design short trigger. The grips are also Harrison design. I also replaced the "locking" main spring housing with a standard flat checkered main spring housing. The pistol ships with five (5) magazines. I have all the original parts (except original grips) and they will come with the pistol. It will ship in the original SA blue plastic box. This is a great 9mm carry piece......no trades. Postal Money order is preferred. I don't have Paypal. $800.00 INCLUDING shipping to your FFL, 2nd day air.

1st photo is close up of sights. 2nd photo is of the right side,3rd photo is left side.
Wood Gun Firearm Hardwood Trigger
Gun Firearm Trigger Photograph White
Gun Firearm Trigger Photograph White

I will also consider trades for either a S&W 581 4" or 547 3" round butt...cash may be needed one way or the other.
Thanks for looking............
TR
P.S. I WILL STILL NEED TO APPLY ADDITIONAL COSTS IF your FFL does not except shipment from individual.....

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WHAT???????????? No body out there has a 581 4", or a Mod. 547 3", to trade for a cool little 9mm 1911. When I said cash may be needed I meant by me...at least for the Mod. 547. Not the 581........

TR

1 - 6 of 6 Posts