1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I do not consent.
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Legality: Not legal in California. Make sure it's legal in your State
  • Non-exclusive listing. Also for sale locally.
  • Round count: ~1400
  • Shipped: FFL to FFL Next Day Air
  • Payment: USPS money orders, checks (from members in good standing) PayPal F&F accepted. Funds have to clear before shipping.
  • No trades
  • PM me if interested
  • Thanks for looking
I believe this to to be a solid, reliable 9mm rail gun. It is 98% original - no options, no customization. The only non-OEM parts are two required to make the gun function to spec - EGW firing pin stop and Wilson Combat Bulletproof extractor. Purchased new from LGS in July of 2017, the gun hadn't seen the range since Feb. 2018.

Last Sat and Mon I put 300 rounds through it to validate the fps/extractor replacement. I am very happy with the test results:
  • 0 - the number of extraction/ejection problems
  • 0 - the number of bent/damaged spent cases
  • 300 - the number of error-free rounds fired
  • Ejection - Each and every round ejected between 3:30 and 5 o'clock, from 4' to 7' away depending on ammo.
  • Accuracy - At one point I managed to put 9 consecutive rounds into a 2" circle from 10 yards, freehand.

Obligatory beauty shots in this message. Proof/demo pics in second message. Gun's in good shape and has demonstrated it will reliably do what it is supposed to do. Let me know if you have questions.

SA-RO-Operator-9mm-1.jpg

SA-RO-Operator-9mm-2.jpg

SA-RO-Operator-9mm-3.jpg

SA-RO-Operator-9mm-4.jpg

SA-RO-Operator-9mm-5.jpg

SA-RO-Operator-9mm-6.jpg

SA-RO-Operator-9mm-7.jpg

SA-RO-Operator-9mm-8.jpg

SA-RO-Operator-9mm-9.jpg

What you get in the deal: gun, lock, 3 Springfield magazines, extra sight fiber and hex wrench, manual, some market-y stuff.
SA-RO-Operator-9mm-WhatYouGet.jpg

·
I do not consent.
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some parts pics from the cleanup before taking pictures.

SA-RO-Operator-parts-1.jpg

SA-RO-Operator-parts-2.jpg

Here's a couple of endoscope shots from inside the barrel and chamber:
SA-RO-Operator-barrel-1.jpg

SA-RO-Operator-barrel-2.jpg

Next is some shooting/target stuff. Let me set a couple of expectations. I am not Mr Super Shooter. I'm ok at moderate distance. Not great, but oik. I don't do the ransom rest or bench rest thing. I just go shoot the gun at 5 or 7 or 10 or 15 yards and get what I get.

This pic is from Saturday, testing extraction/ejection to be sure there wasn't any crap going on. First 50 rounds of old Freedom Munitions 124g ball ammo. What I was looking for was nice, round, undamaged cases landing over my right shoulder. That's what I got.
Freedom-124g-7.jpg

Second pic from Saturday: 50 rounds of Speer Lawman 124g ball ammo. Same result - nice, round, undamaged cases.
Speer-124g-5.jpg

I forgot my tarp (to catch the cases) on Saturday, but it was getting dark, windy and cold so I decided to try again on Monday.

Here's 100 rounds of the same Freedom 124g ball shot from 7 yards. You can see the pistol is on the ground where it was actually located, and all the rounds are on the tarp. I was shooting 50 rounds per 8.5"x11" sheet, one mag (9 rounds, except the last mag) into each 2" circle.
SA-ROOp-9mm-100rds-Freedom124-03Feb2020.jpg

Here's 50 rounds of Speer Lawman 124g I shot from 10 yards. Again, the gun is where it actually was as I was shooting, the rounds are where they landed. The Speer threw the cases quite a bit farther than the Freedom.
SA-ROOp-9mm-50rds-Speer124-03Feb2020.jpg

I collected all 300 pieces of brass from the two days of testing and it all looked just like the pictures above - nice and round and dent-free.

Here's a shot of the target board. If you look at the middle sheet, middle row, left side you'll see my third magazine at 10 yds. I took my time and got all 9 shots into the 2" circle. Now I didn't do that every time. I am not capable of that. But taking my time I was able to do. If I can do it, you can do it. But if you can't, it's probably not the gun.
SA-ROOp-9mm-7_10yds-03Feb2020.jpg

Finally, here's my 15 yard targets, just before I left. I admit I was getting tired and forgot to take the picture before I took the targets down.
SA-ROOp-9mm-15yd-freehand-target-Speer124g-03Feb2020.jpg

Ok, that's it. PM me if interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts