1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**Sold locally**

I bought this pre-owned but unfired from a friend that lost his job. I put exactly 50 rounds through it to sight it in. Has from the factory the B5 stock and grip. He also had the Midwest drop in mid-length rail which I installed, had to change the barrel cap from round to triangular, have the original. The Magpul fvg pic rail mount is included. I have the original Magpul forend, black bag it came with (not a box) and all papers.

**I’m now including the Sig MSR red dot with original box/papers, I bought it new $120 value**

No mag for local sales, one 30 rd Magpul if legal in your state. I also added rubber rail ladders.

$950 ftf plus dealer fees in the Denver area or $1000 shipped (usps money order, certified bank check, Zelle, NO PayPal) ffl to ffl. Not looking for any trades, thanks.

Factory info: https://www.springfield-armory.com/saint-series/saint-ar-15-rifles/saint-556-m-lok-ar-15-rifle-b5/

Some fresh pics:

There is some wear on one small section of the rail on the left side, like that when I got it:

Sig MSR box, unit is mounted on the rifle

·
Sapientiae Timor Domini Initium
1,287 Posts
Springfield makes a better production AR than they make a production 1911 if you ask me. I have the pistol version, and the build quality, accuracy, and trigger are well above the price point.

GLWS

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, it really is a nice rifle, very accurate in the short single range session. I have the pistol version as well (it gets the Sig red dot), very happy with that. Basically a catch and release though I did have to shoot it to see how it is LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts