close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SA Stainless TRP grips

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by duketbrd88, Sep 8, 2011.

1. duketbrd88

duketbrd88 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 1, 2011
    Does anyone have the black grips from a trp they they are not using and want to sell? Doesn't vz make them?

Thanks
    Mike

2. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    They are made by Larry Davidson.

3. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    They are known as Warthogs as well if that helps.

4. duketbrd88

Sep 1, 2011
    Thanks for the info!!

5. Cigarhead

Cigarhead Member

Sep 21, 2011
    He can do amazing things. Look at his site. google Monkey Grips. the new site is pretty cool with photos at least

6. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    Larry did a couple of sets of these for me.. Ron

[​IMG]

7. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Love the grips Ron!!

8. duketbrd88

Sep 1, 2011
    Thanks again, Ron the grips look kick ass!

9. Hokie

Hokie Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Yup. I have had a couple of sets from Larry. My favorite G10 grip maker. He is an awesome guy to deal with for sure. :thumb:
    http://davidsonknives.com/

[​IMG]

10. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    Here's the other set. I like the diamond back pattern on this set better, but we forgot the magazine release relief.. Ron

[​IMG]

11. duketbrd88

Sep 1, 2011
    I have a 2010 DW valor in black and I can't for the life of me make up my mind on grips. Right now I have les baer grips on like yours Ron.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here are some coco double's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and my new kitty Thomas taking over my range bag
    [​IMG]

12. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    Thomas is cool... Here's Freddie.. Ron

[​IMG]

13. duketbrd88

Sep 1, 2011
    Nice, the only P**** that doesn't piss you off...LOL... I love my cats! I wanna be a cat some day. Freddie looks like he is chillin.

14. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    My apologies to the OP for taking the thread off topic...Ron

Freddie is the only surviving member of her family. They showed up as feral momma and four kittens. The momma disappeared and scattered all the kittens. Sandy found Freddie like a little rag doll probably minutes from death (3 weeks old I guess) trying to drink from a AC condensate drain. Just a bag of skin and bones about the size of a rat. She picked her up and she bit completely through Sandy's finger. Sandy had no experience with this sort of thing, but she eats potted meat! She called me and I told her to feed her potted meat and water and leave her alone. When I came home she had disappeared again but all the food was gone. Sandy called and called as I searched for the others and Freddie would come up cautiously and eat, but we never found any of the others. The neighbors found one, but it didn't make it. Sandy as off work (teacher) for the summer so she stayed home and called Freddie (now Freddie Mercury) three times per day to eat. She was living in a brush Pyle on the side of our yard and would allow Dandy to feed here as long as she didn't get to close. After about two or three weeks Freddie would come close enough to play with a pencil or stick. I Advised Sandy to try and get her as close to the door as possible, then distractnher and toss her in the house.. And there she stays. She slept on top of Sandy's head for about a week (lots of salon bills) and fleas. We picked up a few capstar pills for the fleas and when the time was right ... to the vet to be checked out and fixed, That's the story of Freddie.. She loves Christmas Trees as much as we do, so we keep her one.

We've since been adopted by ba deal feral cat with four kittens that lost two and deserted the other two. She kept carrying off the weakest, a tiny calico (Connie) as the little male (Charlie) had more strength. But then she got pregnant again and deserted them. So we adopted than, took them to the vet and got them fixed up. The deaf momma cat (Zelda)was wild as a buck but Sandy tricked her into the car carrier and off she went to the vet, They all seem happy now... but the neighbors have three kittens left that need proper homes... Rom

Freddie
    [​IMG]

Freddie on one side and Zelda on the other

[​IMG]

Freddie and her Christmas tree

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Charlie

[​IMG]

Connie

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  15. duketbrd88

Sep 1, 2011
    Wow, that's cool. A friend gave us Thomas 3 months ago, he is only 5 months old and the vet said he will be close to 20 lbs. They found him in there driveway and nursed him for six weeks. He is happy now and great with the kids. What was that you gave Freddie for the fleas, we just got done with all that crap this last week with the topical treatments, cleaning and spraying. I have a calico named Peaches, she is my first at 11yrs old and man she looks close to yours. Mine also stay inside.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    PM inbound Duke.. Ron

Back OT.. For the range I would use gray/black G-10 diamond backs on the black Valor.. I also like the desert sand G-10's like the ones on my operator. They would look good on a black valor. I think they would look great. For carry, I'd go with B&W Ebony or Andean Alderwood.. It would look splendid with those.. IMO Ron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  17. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    I wish I wasnt allergic to cats. Funny thing I never was until around 2008. Wierd. Now I cant be around them except for one my buddy has. It is an Egyptian Mau I think.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted