1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold

Back up for sale
One and only price drop to $1625 with everything or $1575 without the extra grips/screws.

Ok, yes this is the one I bought new in January. It's a wonderful pistol but I just don't shoot it. 133 rounds since new. I sent it to Steve Owens to have the barrel flush cut/reverse crowned. Has everything it came with new including an extra set of VZ grips, fancy grip screws and an EGW stainless smooth recoil spring plug (original included), 2 original Springfield Vickers mags.

My dealer charges roughly $75 for shipping so I'd like to get $1675 dealer to dealer, $1600 without the dark VZ grips/screws. Also available ftf in the Denver area, fees included. Payment by certified check, usps money orders, Zelle or personal checks from established members though will need to clear before shipped. No PayPal.

This pistol is flawless, just sits in the safe, functioned 100% in those 133 rounds (a mix of ball and Ranger jhp ammo). Anything that looks like a flaw is lint/dust/oil.

The only trade I’d be interested in is a S&W 29-2 4”, blue.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
I just picked mine up Saturday morning and love it enough that I already know I'll own at least one more. Ball cuts, Wilson BP parts, nice sights and I dig the mags as well. The only thing I questioned was the frontstrap pattern and I like it a lot. I would recommend this gun to anyone and the Steve Owens @Integrity Arms touch is a very nice bonus.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts