Safariland ELS Rig

Discussion in 'Competition 1911's' started by 1911_Chad, Feb 19, 2019.

1. 1911_Chad

1911_Chad Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2018
    Today I completed my first proper competition rig. It's a complete Safariland ELS rig, and it's pretty dang nice. I like that I can go from Single Stack to another division without even taking the belt off. Prior to this, I had used a Bladetech belt and holster with the magazine holders that Springfield supplies with their 1911s. I'm happy about the upgrade and will be using it in a couple weeks at my local match.

What kind of rigs are you folks running?

[​IMG]20190219_172745 by Colt_Chad, on Flickr

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  2. gun_fan111

gun_fan111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2014
    I’ve got a bit of a mixed bag with Double Alpha belt and 4 pistol mag pouches (could be converted to single or double stack) and 1 AR mag pouch, paired with Garrett holster and 2 Taccom shot shell holders. Pics are not great but they show the setup.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don’t get to use it as often as I would like.

Next addition will probably be https://www.doublealpha.biz/us/pdr-pro-ii to be able to switch to a 2011 from time to time.

SparkyAZ likes this.

3. Ethank

Ethank Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2017
    I’ve only ever shot IDPA but am looking to get in to USPSA. So, I can’t help with anything, but I am gonna steal some ideas from you guys. I have a full single stack set up from Cr speed, but want to run in limited. Your set up looks great

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted