Sako

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DRYHUMOR, Dec 15, 2011.

1. DRYHUMOR

DRYHUMOR Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Still thinning out a bit. I've been on the fence about this one, they are hard to find in this caliber. But since I've had my 260 built, I know this one won't get any play.

This is the same basic reciever as the TRG, only in a sporting version. Must have cost Sako too much to build them, they discontinued them.

http://www.sako.fi/oldmodels.php?trg-s

It has the smooth barrel, no sights were ever on it. There is muzzle wear in the bluing, a few handling marks. There are base screw marks on top of the flats for the mounts.

I have one magazine for it, and another I picked up that may work. The second one has been tweaked a bit, I don't know if you would have to tweak it to get it to work or not. Not certain it is the correct P/N for this rifle. It probably would work.

I have ( I'm pretty sure ) rings and bases for it, I've got to find them. Sako Optilock, they are correct height for a 56mm objective lensed scope to be mounted. Without being too high.

I also have ammo for it. Federal Classic 140 gr, it shoots this at about an inch. Prvi plinking ammo. Some once fired brass, 50 or so Speer new brass. Also have new RCBS full length dies.

Rifle has about 200 - 250 rds through it.

Your FFL must accept from non FFL, if not, additional cost will be involved. I'll fine tune the listing, with photos, etc when I get back in town.

The whole shebang.................................................. $1000.00

This Christmas Special is good until 6PM EST the 23rd of December, then she goes back into retirement. :nod:

2. DRYHUMOR

Sep 20, 2011
    UPDATE.

The ammo boxes standing up are full, the ones laying down are not.

The rings are some older ones, 2 ring screws missing, 2 were drilled out. I can't recall when I got them, but it's been awhile. They weren't on this rifle, I'm keeping the ones that were. Drill and tap larger, or use for parts. Bases are good to go.

Found the second magazine. Dies are new, I haven't used them yet.

I prob have more brass among my assorted junque. If I find any, it's included.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rifle has been hunted with, it's not perfect, but it's a good one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. FALAK

FALAK New Member

Dec 17, 2011
    I will take it

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  4. DRYHUMOR

Sep 20, 2011
    PM replied to, email sent. SPF

5. FALAK

FALAK New Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Thank you. Sorry I was late going home today, and will be waiting for your call tomorrow!

Jeff

6. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith Sponsor

Sep 11, 2011
    WOW! That went super quick and someone got a great deal on a great rifle from a great guy!

7. DRYHUMOR

Sep 20, 2011
    sold, shipped, all done

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted