SOLD Salient Arms BLU with Threaded Barrel

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Kyle Burt, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Kyle Burt

Kyle Burt Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2015
    I know these are not everyone's cup of tea but thought I'd list here at a good price since they are impossible to find. Reduced $1911 shipped

Salient Arms BLU ,
    it is LIKE NEW , Original owner. The BLU is Salient Arms first production gun, it's a marriage of M&P ergonomics with Glock functionality (their words).

It will come with Salient fancy white cardboard box and 2 Glock 17 17 round magazines (yep thats all that it came with, not even a booklet). Sorry can't sell/ship to CA or anywhere else not allowed.

$1911 Shipped Fed Ex overnight provided your FFL will accept from an individual. USPS Money order or PPal and you pay the fees.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. Jollyroger1

Jollyroger1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2015
    This should go pretty quickly.

dtelston and Kyle Burt like this.

3. dtelston

dtelston Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2012
    I like it! best of luck in finding it a new home!

Kyle Burt and Jollyroger1 like this.
  4. topher3134

topher3134 New Member

Sep 7, 2016
    For some reason I can't see any pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. rjklein4470

rjklein4470 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2013
  6. Kyle Burt

Aug 26, 2015
    Oh yeh, I've got about 200 through it, she runs. Highlight to me are the rear cooking serrations (man they grip), flat face wide trigger and the undercut trigger guard.

7. Kyle Burt

Aug 26, 2015
    I've read a lot of negative reviews of their customer service but my experience has been the opposite.

With 50 rounds through it my lgs cracked the slide drifting the rear sight. Guess they stuck it in a vice...

I emailed salient and Will from their sales department sent me a return label , I sent the gun in and they had it back to me in 1 week with a new slide. Was great customer service. They could have made a stink about it but they were great. Paid for shipping both ways and got it back to me very quickly.

My understanding is they are running several months behind filling orders, it was nice to see they put a current customer first.

IwasReloading and stlgecko like this.
  8. Kyle Burt

Aug 26, 2015
    How about Friday bump to $1911 shipped or open to possible Baer or Brown trades? Would love another full size or commander in 9mm. Cash added as needed

45caldude and Jollyroger1 like this.
  9. topher3134

topher3134 New Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Very interested in hearing what u like and dislike about this pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Kyle Burt

Aug 26, 2015
    Likes,
    -Shoots great
    -Trigger is fantastic with large flat face
    -Serrations while maybe a little over done are extremely functional
    - great sights
    - cool barrel flutes
    - great stippling job

Dislikes
    - I prefer the grip angle of a glock, this has much more of an type m&p grip angle. I spent to long shooting gssf and expect a certain angle when I pick up a gun like this.
    - cost, this much for a polymer gun should automatically hit center whether you aim or not. The 2 times I tested that with my eyes closed it didn't hit center ;)

Honestly I picked it up on a whim when I saw it. I knew enough about it to know they are just not out there right now. Some range bragging rights with my shooting buddys. That said I shoot my custom glock 17 better.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
    Jollyroger1 and 45caldude like this.
  11. Kyle Burt

Aug 26, 2015

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted