1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Be safe Addicts and communicate with the seller before buying. This seller hasn’t had Gunbroker feedback in roughly 2.5 yrs, and that was only as a buyer. Now selling a “new” unfired gun “as is” at a price that’s almost too good to be true.

If everything checks out, it’s a screaming deal!

·
Super Moderator
1,202 Posts
From my perspective, a decent deal but not really that great. From what I have observed, "used" (meaning previously owned, fired or not fired, the marketplace still sees it is a used gun) are selling at 60 -70% of MSRP. So if the MSRP on this was $3,600 +/-, 70% would be $2,520. A good deal to me would be high teens, low $2K range.
Just sayin' !!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
From my perspective, a decent deal but not really that great. From what I have observed, "used" (meaning previously owned, fired or not fired, the marketplace still sees it is a used gun) are selling at 60 -70% of MSRP. So if the MSRP on this was $3,600 +/-, 70% would be $2,520. A good deal to me would be high teens, low $2K range.
Just sayin' !!
This model pistol, it’s the best deal I’ve seen. I purchased one a couple of weeks ago new as it was impossible to find one used (my preference) for under 3k. I found only 4-5 pistols total with a couple of days searching. It’s a very popular model. A member here just sold one a couple days ago within hours for 3k with thousands of rounds fired with it. If one was just wanting a NH Classic, I think this is a steal.

·
Super Moderator
1,202 Posts
Yes sir, ad says "Just as received brand new in Nov 2019" so this owner may be the original owner and perhaps he has not fired it. I guess the real answer to all this is to have a conversation with the owner and get all the info then make a decision.

·
Super Moderator
1,202 Posts
Mtek, to each their own!!! Interesting that the price listed is a "buy it now" and not an auction.

Reactions: dash and Mtek

·
Super Moderator
1,202 Posts
I see on gunbroker it is now sold. Hopefully an Addict is the buyer!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts