Say it ain't so!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quack, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Quack

Quack it's mmm, mmm good... Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
  2. Quack

Aug 15, 2011

3. c.helm

c.helm Active Member

Sep 7, 2011
    It must be a good move for her, the first line of the top story says "formost firearm manufacturer" ................

oh boy. ;)

4. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    Wow,..........she traded her Soul for Taurus' money! :frusty:

Seems this would be like Dale Earnhardt Jr sponsoring Kia.
    She is an amazing shooter, guess this must be a good move for her.
    However, you will not see me buying another Taurus in this lifetime.

5. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    What if it came with a personal kiss from her? Will you change your mind? :lol:

6. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    It would take a lot more than a kiss for me to want a Taurus.

7. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith Sponsor

Sep 11, 2011
    You can bet your boots she won't be shooting no Taurus...probably like they said in the article...an STI with a Taurus roll mark.

8. GoetzTalon

GoetzTalon Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Yeah what is it about them!!! I have zero interest in anything they have. I like revolvers but none of theres and no way would i pay for any of there semi auto's. There was a 38 at the local gun store that had five slugs in the bore after the girl that was shooting it didn't know that the first was a sqibb and kept pulling the trigger. Never blew up so at least there strong.

9. Wheezy

Wheezy Bullet Banger Supporting Addict

Aug 31, 2011
    What's wrong with Taurus? They have a hot chick shooting for them. They must make quality firearms.

10. Retired

Retired New Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I didn't realize that Taurus is "the world's foremost manufacturer of firearms."

11. polizei1

polizei1 It WAS Quack

Aug 18, 2011
    Yea I didn't realize they were so pronounced in the firearm industry. I mean, I don't personally know anyone that owns one, or likes them.

What a terrible move! What's next? NutNFancy getting a Taurus sponsorship too?

12. Bender

Aug 15, 2011
    Naw,.....she's a married Lady, I don't mess with that!

13. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    I think she divorced her pedo husband who went to the pokey for messing around with an underage girl

14. Quack

Aug 15, 2011
    She divorced Billy Abbate, but remarried last week to Matt Duff, the co-host of Friends of the NRA.

15. Bender

Aug 15, 2011
    Yep,.....what a flippin IDIOT!

16. 3Baers

3Baers 1911 oldie

Oct 9, 2011
    They said "the world's foremost manufacturer of firearms."

Not "the world's foremost manufacturer of Quality firearms."

17. Pro-One

Pro-One Active Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Funny story, met Jessie a few years ago at Shot Show at Glock booth along with Dave S., later spoke with her awhile at the Glock dinner(easy on the eyes and pleasant).
    Last year when she switched to S & W sponsorship they(she) commissioned Derek at Millennium Custom to build her limited class pistol(STI Based) which I believe she won the National's with, funny part is Derek had to Engrave S & W's logo on his gun prior to her acquiring for the event( I handled pistol prior to Derek sending out for HC so I know to be fact). I agree with Joe C, they will probably put a Taurus roll mark on another Smith's gun just to be competitive- Funny how that works. I'll keep you posted if Taurus contact's Derek to build one again for Jessie or they probably will grind off S & W's logo and engrave theirs. Then again seeing Taurus is the World's Foremost Manufacturer of Firearms, they may attempt to build her something in-house.:rofl2: You can't blame her for chasing the buck, but hard to believe Taurus negotiated the best deal for her. Oh well just thought I would share a little inside info.

18. Blayglock

Blayglock Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Well there you go, Im not up to speed on the gossip like you Quack.

19. Joe C

Joe C Custom Pistolsmith Sponsor

Sep 11, 2011
    Ya, I know how that "remarking business" goes...personally. But hey, it's part of the game and that's o.k. because at the end of the day all that matters is did the gun run and did they enjoy shooting it.

I'm just glad to see Jessie getting her life back together after the crap she had to have gone through, and hope she does very well from here on out. Having been in her shoes (figuratively of course) in the past, I can say it isn't any fun. Cheaters deserve to reap what they sow.

20. Pro-One

Pro-One Active Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Hey Joe, I agree totally. I met Billy also, he was not the friendliest fella and I guess he found out the ass(I mean grass) is not always greener on the other side.:rofl2:

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted