1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mint 1911 Valor Commander Single 9mm Stainless. Excellent bore, overall excellent condition. Two 9rd mags. The Valor Commander features a sheer amount of time spent hand-polishing, hand-fitting and finishing. Included is a match barrel with tritium sights, a manual thumb and grip safety, and has a stainless finish. Weight 38.8 oz. $1,100 shipped.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Looks like a great price on a lightly used DW, however, you're gonna need some more pics. Especially of the gun out of the bag, both sides, etc.

Also, it REALLY HELPS if you hit the "insert every full image" button when inserting pictures. Also helps if you post forms of payment accepted. Good luck with the sale!

·
Super Moderator
818 Posts
Could you post the following pictures with the gun out of the bag:
1. Left and right side of the gun with the gun in an upright position
2. With the slide back, photo of the muzzle end of the barrel
3. Photo of the outside of the barrel chamber
4. Photo of the breech face
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
818 Posts
In addition to my request for additional photos, a couple of questions:
1. Are you the original owner?
2. Any "guesstimate" the number of rounds through the gun?
3. Is this gun considered a "blem" by DW?
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
818 Posts
Yes, "husker" am aware. One of the reasons I asked for a pic of the right side of the gun.

Reactions: AZ Husker

·
Registered
628 Posts
When you say "a sheer amount of time spent hand-polishing, hand-fitting and finishing" are you referring to the work that Dan Wesson did or what was done later by someone else?

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,044 Posts
Not much of a response!

·
Super Moderator
818 Posts
Hey "Bradd", I believe that verbiage is from the Dan Wesson site wherein it describes the Valor model. It can be seen on the Dan Wesson site under the "Discontinued" tab.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hey "Bradd", I believe that verbiage is from the Dan Wesson site wherein it describes the Valor model. It can be seen on the Dan Wesson site under the "Discontinued" tab.
I knew Dan Wesson said something similar on their site, but I didn't know it was word for word.

:)

·
5,044 Posts
If I can’t get some come current pics,
some that show some detail, I’m out.

·
5,044 Posts
Meh!
Whatever!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts