Scope mount

Discussion in 'AR Forum' started by Whiten, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Whiten

Whiten Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2017
    I have a Trijicon 1-4x24 accupower on the way. What mounts does everyone recommend? My price point is under $150 so that rules out some. I'm leaning toward Larue as they are on sale till Christmas but may take a while to ship out.

2. bobo3020

bobo3020 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Larue is nice. Lot used mounts out there. I almost never buy things like that new.

3. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    Aero Precision makes a good 30mm, lightweight mount that’s reasonable- if you’re not married to QD.
    I have and use Larue, BOBRO, ADM mounts.
    Only one of them I’ve had issues with is BOBRO. I’ve sheared ring studs on them twice.
    Horizontally split rings are one hell of a lot easier to mount and square/plumb a scope than vertically split rings in my experience.

PewPewPtwang likes this.
  4. AustinKJ

AustinKJ Member

Jul 25, 2015
    ADM is my go-to, you can find one on sale or used on ar15.com

5. BenchMonkey

BenchMonkey Angry Infidel

Nov 28, 2018
  6. bamashooter

bamashooter Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Buying new at the moment, the "no-wrench" LaRue Tactical LT-204 C.A.N. SPR mount is a good deal. Get the additional 4 ring mounts and it's about 139.00 (+ shipping). I'm an ADM Recon kind of guy but this is a very good deal for excellent quality. Nothing wrong with the P.E.P.R for the price. https://www.larue.com/products/lt204/

7. Eric Gordon

Eric Gordon Active Member

Jul 10, 2018
    I’m using a Wilson Combat mount on the same optic. I don’t know if $149 is enough under 150 but I’ve had two with good success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted