Senility

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Nov 22, 2018.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    A small-town Preacher was explaining that he must move on to a larger congregation that will pay him more. There is a hush within the congregation. No one wanted him to leave.

Joe Smith, who owned several car dealerships in the City stands up and proclaims, 'If the Preacher stays, I will provide him with a new Cadillac every year, and his wife with a Honda mini-van to transport all their children!'

The congregation sighs in relief, and applauds...

Sam Brown, a successful entrepreneur and investor, stands and says, 'If the Preacher will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary, and also establish a foundation to guarantee the college education of all his children!'

More sighs and loud applause.....

Sadie Jones, age 88, stands and announces with a smile, 'If the Preacher stays, .... I will give him sex!'

There is total silence!

The Preacher, embarrassed and red-faced, asks her, 'Mrs. Jones, whatever possessed you to say that?'

Sadie's 90 year-old husband Jake is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand, and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replies,
    'Well , I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said,

......'Screw him!'

Isn't senility great?

xerts1191, bigbob76, jfrey and 10 others like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted