1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have Series 80 parts they'd like to part with. I just picked up a Colt 9mm Government Series 80 that's missing the Series 80 parts.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries I may just buy the spacer. Picked up a Colt Government 9mm on GB. Kind of a weird gun, has upgraded sights, checkered front strap, serrated back of slide, STI trigger, undercut, etc. I thought it might be a sleeper and it was cheap but the inside is kind of a mess. Horrible barrel fit with a group gripper guide rod, and all the series 80 parts just removed. No spacer nothing. I’m not at all unhappy with it I think I got what I paid for but it’ll need some time and money to make it right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven’t shot it yet and I wouldn’t in that condition but it passed all the function tests before I stripped it down. This gun has been shot A LOT. I’d love to know The Who, where, and why of this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks @swampgas but if you still have the gun I would probably hold onto them. PM me a price if you want to part with them.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Yes, I have the gun but I've already converted it, which was my plan all along. I have absoutely no use for the parts, and never will. PM your ship to address, Cost? My gift.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts