SOLD Several for sale.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Eric, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Eric

Eric Cav Troopers Dad

Sep 10, 2011
    I’ve decided to thin the herd a little and concentrate on what I will carry or use. With that in mind I have the following for sale or trade.

Wilson Compact Carry Professional 9MM, this one has been replaced by the Tactical Carry which I think is a more correct name for the pistol. This is a professional size pistol with full-size frame and 4” barrel. The pistol has night sights, serrated top and rear of the slide, heavy chamfer on the bottom of the slide, round but magwell and front night sight. It will come with all paperwork, 2 magazines and bag that it was shipped with. I traded into this pistol last year with SMP Firearms, he had taken it in on trade and sent it to Wilson for a once over and to be refinished all black. I am the second owner and not sure about the total round count though the pistol looks new. I have shot 100 rounds through it with no issues. $2750.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wilson Combat Stealth 45 ACP, I purchased this from Tyler Davis at Cajun Concealed this past year. The pistol has serrated top of slide, checkered rear of slide, tritium sights and round but magwell and is all stainless. Tyler had taken it on trade so I am unsure of the total round count, I have shot 250 rounds through it. It will come with the paperwork, 2 magazines and bag. $2750.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sig 365 this is brand new never shot, I purchased it the week before the 43X was announced. I decided a 43X would better compliment my 2 43’s than the 365. It has sat in the safe since coming home. It is a December 2018 pistol with all stuff that came in the case, 2 magazines paperwork etc. $465.00. SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

While the prices are negotiable, I understand the market is kind of soft and will entertain reasonable offers. As far as trades I am interested in Commander/Compact size 1911’s made by Wilson or Nighthawk. Of course cash is king also. Will ship from my FFL to yours once payment has cleared. I will accept payment via PayPal, Apple Pay, USPS Money Order. Listed price does include shipping. Thank you for looking.

[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  2. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    Nice guns, How do they call the top one a compact when it looks like it has a full size grip ?

3. Eric

Eric Cav Troopers Dad

Sep 10, 2011
    It is a full-size frame, as far as the naming that’s something that would need to be asked if Wilson.

BenchMonkey likes this.
  4. Eric

Eric Cav Troopers Dad

Sep 10, 2011
    Thought I would bump this up with a update on the Stealth. It actually will come with 5 Wilson magazines, 2 being new in the package 500 series officers magazines.

Also I will reduce the price on the 2 Wilson’s by $100.00 with that being a pretty firm price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

5. mcgivern

mcgivern Member

Aug 29, 2011
    PM sent on Stealth.

6. Eric

Eric Cav Troopers Dad

Sep 10, 2011
    Stealth is SPF.

ronin11 and MSGT2511 like this.
  7. Xring

Xring Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Sweeet score on the Stealth! I had my eye on it, but McGivern was faster on the trigger! Congrats to McGivern and Eric!

8. switchback

switchback Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Good seller here folks. Nice pieces offered and proper pricing for this time.

GLWS

Eric likes this.
  9. mcgivern

mcgivern Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Met Eric yesterday and picked up the Stealth---beautiful piece and just as described. He's a great guy to deal with and visit with. Thank you, Eric.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    ronin11 and Eric like this.
  10. Eric

Eric Cav Troopers Dad

Sep 10, 2011
    Likewise Don, was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for an extremely easy transaction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ronin11 likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted