shades of germany--circa 1936>

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by boatdoc, Jul 15, 2018.

1. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
  2. Dallas Knight

Dallas Knight Max Otto von Stierlitz

Jun 22, 2015
    It’s the old “see (hear) something / say something” run amok. To be expected with such a rule (propaganda ploy) as that... especially when there’s such a distinct lack of common sense that’s so prevalent today. I’m not sure how ya can expect any other outcome once the police are involved. The very nature of policing goes against what our society holds dear: innocent until proven guilty. With the police, it’s always the opposite: guilty, until proven innocent.

This article could be held up as a shining example of why every parent needs to have “the talk” (& not about the birds & the bees) with their kid knowing when to keep their boasting under control. Sad situation but such is today’s primadonna ‘politically correct’ society!

wcanterbury, Kip and boatdoc like this.

3. boatdoc

boatdoc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2015
    reminds me of a childrens game. the one where you tell a short story(message) and it gets passed on and on. and at the end the story morphs into who knows what-- but this one is no game.

wcanterbury, Dallas Knight and Kip like this.
  4. fatbaldguy

fatbaldguy Cranky old curmudgeon

Jul 28, 2017
    THIS is shades of a totalitarian future. To top it off, the subjects living in Boston applauded this.

boatdoc likes this.
  5. Scaramouche

Scaramouche Student of the Columbian Exchange Supporting Addict

Sep 15, 2015
    I may be mistaken but I think this video is from the 2013 sweep the police did of Watertown right after the Boston Marathon bombing.

boatdoc likes this.
  6. fatbaldguy

fatbaldguy Cranky old curmudgeon

Jul 28, 2017
    Yes, yes it is. Warrant-less searches of citizens or should I say subjects homes.

boatdoc likes this.
  7. Capthobo

Capthobo NRA Endowment member Supporting Addict

Nov 9, 2016
    If I were a student in today’s world and the security was lax at my school I think I’d be discussing it as well.
    The problem lies where what’s being discussed is misconstrued and a some little no nothing twit spreads the wrong interpretation to their paranoid libtard parents and it all snowballs from there to a big unnecessary blowout with the law.

boatdoc and FWoo45 like this.
  8. TotenFleisch

TotenFleisch Member

Jul 22, 2018
    That is scary, the fed has been given too much power by the left in the guise of public safety. I think we will all soon see things like this becoming the norm. Remember to vote in every election...

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted