Sharing

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Mar 27, 2019.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Sharing in marriage...The old man placed an order for one hamburger, French fries and a drink.
    He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife.

He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.

He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them were looking over and whispering.

Obviously they were thinking, 'That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.'
    As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said, they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything.

People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.
    Again, the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them.
    This time the old woman said 'No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything.'
    Finally, as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked 'What is it you are waiting for?'
    She answered ---

'THE TEETH.'

xerts1191, tac45, isialk and 16 others like this.
  2. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire

Apr 12, 2016

3. AZPhil

AZPhil Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2012
    LMAO!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

limbkiller likes this.
  4. isialk

isialk Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 7, 2017
    Sharing the choppers too! Nice one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limbkiller likes this.
  5. Kip

Kip Sir Kip Esquire

Apr 12, 2016
    Friend of my dad had false teeth.
    I was young enough that I'd get a cocoa when the guys got coffee at the coffee shop.
    EVERY friggin' time he'd say "Mmmmm,hot chocolate",dunk his teeth in it and then slurrrrrrp them back in.
    Gut feels weird just typing it....like 40+ years later

xerts1191 likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted