1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't like the Sig P365, I guess its just the trigger. I was going to replace it, but as a gift my dad got me the Shield Plus the other day! at 35 years old, its very rare to get gifts from your parents, but its greatly appreciated. He has the original Shield, and went w/ me to our local shop to get ammo. He felt the trigger and bought it on the spot.

I had been looking at the Walther PDP personally - having never fired one, I like it's design/modularity ,and seems to shoot well. I was thinking about grabbing that one for me/him and then deciding if I keep or gift to him. I'm not entirely Sure if I would use as an EDC or just for the range/tactics. Have any of you fired both? Or even the Walther PDP? I know there is a compact an full size, but curious for any thoughts and input. My regular range guns are Sig 320 Scorpion, Glock 19, and the Staccato P I just got....I guess I just like to collect, especially w/ the potential Executive Orders on gun control that are coming (SMH)

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Isn’t the PDP almost twice as wide as Shield+? If you are carrying IWB, that could make quite a difference.

Have you shot the Shield+ yet? Which variation did he get you? I am eyeing their 4” barrel model vs. Hellcat RDP.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn’t the PDP almost twice as wide as Shield+? If you are carrying IWB, that could make quite a difference.

Have you shot the Shield+ yet? Which variation did he get you? I am eyeing their 4” barrel model vs. Hellcat RDP.
Well there’s the PDP compact but I still have the 365, g19 and sig I could carry. So I guess it’s just a question of how it shoots. I got the performance center version of the shield plus.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

So just shot the Shield and I REALLY like it. I much prefer it over my Sig P365, so I'll be posting that here soon. My dad has the old M&P Shield and after going through 2 mags he decided to go pick one up for himself as well. I will wait on the Walther or add it later for another medium sized carry/range gun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts