For Sale Shirogorov 95T MRBS, Internal Milling, M390 $700

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Classifieds' started by TightLines, Jun 20, 2020.

1. TightLines

TightLines Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2014
    Purchased off the swap a few months ago and can’t bring myself to really carry / use it. It’s an exquisite knife and I’m torn on listing it but it just sits and someone else may put it to use or enjoy it more.

This is the current version of this knife with MRBS, internal milling, and M390

I’ve cut a couple of envelopes and I think opened a bag of rice with it. Original owner cut a couple of boxes and some paper. Blade is sharp, extremely thin behind the edge, and has a great, almost invisible bevel due to the thinness behind the edge.

Previous owner purchased new from Recon1 late 2019 (see original invoice). Purchase was made after returning another two new Shiros and may have put Recon1 in a bit of a tiff. They did not include box or card with the knife and he did not take it up with them. I have not tried reaching out to them or Shiro to request a card but could be worthwhile if it’s of concern. Shiro will warranty a knife without a card.

Lots of images in the album. Knife has a fantastic action including a nice hydraulic close when the pivot is a bit tighter. Can’t find a single blemish on the knife in fit or materials. It’s a real work of art. The stonewash combination with the Turtle pattern creates a beautiful texture in all of the nooks and crannies. Not a sharp edge to be found other than the blade. Everything is nicely chamfered where needed.

Deployment is great. It’s a soft but snappy detente that results in a really effortless but perfect firing every time. I haven’t experienced anything else like it. Locks and unlocks smoothly. The knife is a great display of tremendous design and execution.

Trying to slim down but would possible be interested in trades for CRK Mnandi with Spalted Beech and Raindrop Damascus, Benchmade Anthem (good centering, action, and no blade play are a must), or anything Hinderer in battlefield pickup (BFPU).

$700 shipped net to me. PayPal FF, GS (you pick up fees), Venmo or Zelle.

Video and more pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/AdA947m

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    Razer, Icky Thump, RN47 and 8 others like this.
  2. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Very nice, I’ve been wanting a turtle but am currently broke:(

Greg M. likes this.

3. TightLines

Mar 16, 2014
  4. P210Guy

P210Guy Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Really fighting myself not to buy this, or at least put in an offer...

5. TightLines

Mar 16, 2014

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted