Shot my 45s Today

Discussion in 'Range Reports & Reviews' started by FullySupported, Feb 14, 2019.

1. FullySupported

FullySupported Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2019
    I got the following 10-shot group at 10 yards, standing, no rest, both hands, slow fire with my Made in Germany Sig P220 with Armscor 230gr FMJ 45 ACP. The gun has fixed sights, but they are spot on. I am a patriotic American, but those Germans know how to make guns too. (And for the cynics out there, I am not holding my hand over any bullet holes, nor did I crop any out.)
    0E9A6BBD-F854-45D4-87E9-DDFC999CAB24.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  2. razorbacker

razorbacker Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 2, 2011
    Don't like Angela Merkel but you got to admit Germans know how to make guns and cars and motorcycles and power tools and beer and bread and etc. and etc. and etc...… I'm still impressed with that Panzer tank they made 70 years ago.
    Nice shooting by the way!

3. Otherside

Otherside Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2019
    Great shooting again. I think you can move to 15 yards now.

4. FullySupported

FullySupported Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2019
    Thank you very much, sir. I think, perhaps, I will. The Range Officer also gave me the go ahead.

I probably should get new glasses; my glasses are a just a tad weak for my distance vision in the name of making seeing closer things better. However, to see the target clearly at 15 yards may be a bit rough. Also, I need to figure out how to live without breathing so much.

WhoIsJohnGalt? and Otherside like this.
  5. bigbob76

bigbob76 Not so big Bob these days Supporting Addict

Jul 3, 2012
    Great shooting!

FullySupported likes this.
  6. Stk218

Stk218 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2018
    Sig P220... a tack driver straight out of the box! My 1st (personal) duty weapon before department switched to Glock 21.
    Good shootin' right there!

FullySupported likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted