1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off to SHOT this morning and will post as many pictures as I can. If anyone else is there lets consolidate all the pictures in one thread.

SHOT this year will encompass 700,000 sqft and if you walk up and down every isle it's nearly 12 miles :D

·
Registered
351 Posts
Excellent, and thank you for the idea, and your time! For those of us who cannot make it in person we can all enjoy Shot Show vicariously through the posts of you and others.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thank you. I haven’t been to SHOT, but have attended a couple NRA conventions. While 12 miles of walking isn’t that much ... it’ll feel like 120 miles because of the crowd density.

Have a great time and be sure to find Colt, Sig Sauer, Wilson, and if they come Alchemy!

Reactions: colrhino

·
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Breakfast at Sky Harbor in Phoenix and just checked into New York, NY. Flight was scary bumpy on Southwest, they didn't even serve pretzels and drinks.

Now off to the Sands for our badges.

0120200948.jpg
0120201256.jpg

·
6,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
View from room

0120201302a.jpg

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Rob posted on TOOS that he is at booth 508, need to see new offerings. Have a safe/great time at the show.

·
Banned
824 Posts
Looking forward to it! Sig already announced a p210 carry that looks pretty nice, wondering about the price tag though. If you have a chance, stop by the PSA booth and see wtf is taking them so long on their ak74 and mp5 clone!

·
Dremel jockey
4,306 Posts
Carry in your pocket and frequently use alcohol based hand cleaner.......and maybe a flask of something over 90 proof.
The show and the flights are a petri dish of virii.
And the 'mung' is currently raging strong in the southwest.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts